niccon

Tube Headphone amp with balanced input & rca output power of 2-3w?

I wonder such amp exist as I googled ard but dont seem to find one. :think: I intend to use this amp for headphone and single drive speaker. So i can use 1 amp instead of 2 amp. :rclxms: Best, it also has balanced xlr output as i can hv option to go balanced headphone later. :thumbup: As for the price, it cant go beyond 2.5k.

Guest dragonboy

Not that know I of any reputated tube amps that meets your requirement at that price. You may have to DIY in order to get something at that price range.

I would be getting the Earmax silver edition next week. Below $2k but balanced XLR not available. Stereo

I wonder such amp exist as I googled ard but dont seem to find one. :think: I intend to use this amp for headphone and single drive speaker. So i can use 1 amp instead of 2 amp. :rclxms: Best, it also has balanced xlr output as i can hv option to go balanced headphone later. :thumbup: As for the price, it cant go beyond 2.5k.

something like that?

http://www.borbelyaudio.com/pics/405borbely2506.pdf

Power output is less than 2W, but it has a balaced input, is affordable & sounds better than i'm able to describe ;o)