mathscool

Advice needed on where to buy Audio tecHnica WHite headphone

Hi all, my friend and I have been looking for this Audio tecHnica WHite headphones, but are unsure of where to buy. we're planning to go sls and funan, anybody can recommend any shop to buy :) O n identify the headphones too if possible :P thanks!

IPB Image

Try Hung Brothers at SLS or Jaben at Adelphi. They both stock AudioTechnica headphones.

sorry, whats se? :)

Stereo Electronics

A audio shop at woodland causeway point 4th level

Edited by dle4e_2005

Guest dragonboy

SE means Stereo. They're at Causeway Point 4th flr. Next to Woodlands MRT station.

Other than the ATH-SJ3, I happened to see some new models like ATH-FC700 , ATH-SQ5, Cresyn ...... They

may situated on the extreme north side, but they've got lots of interesting earphones & headphones. Helpful staffs that allows you to try them on before you make your purchase. :dance:

nowadays...people are just pure funny.

i answer your question in HWZ Yesterday, 06:54 PM and you came asking here without reading your own damn thread?

hi, i did =) i posted in both forums at around the same time. =D thx for help :)

nowadays...people are just pure funny.

i answer your question in HWZ Yesterday, 06:54 PM and you came asking here without reading your own damn thread?

Edited by mathscool