Sign in to follow this  
babyedit2

Sennheiser CX-300 CX 300

Guest dragonboy

I had came across fake CX-300 when I was on a business trip in China. Though I'm not sure the CX-300 you saw is genuine, you should still be very careful and make your purchase from resellers that are reputated.

It's normal to be cheaper when you purchase on line, but at that price contrast..... I'll suggest you to be on your guard. Since there are also fake creative and shure earphones in S'pore, why not sennheiser? There was a recent article in the straits times & the lian he zao bao on an apology to creative for importing fake earphones. If the merchants can import even a earphone that's selling less than $40, as a buyer, it only make sense to buy from trusted resellers. The two largest and trusted resellers in S'pore that I will recommend is Stereo or jaben.

And don't forget the shipping costs required to ship back if you are buying online.

Guest dragonboy

I couldn't tell the diff from the packing or even the earphones when I came across the fakes. I can only tell you.... they sound sucks but looks EXACTLY the same as the original. I don't think the service centre can even tell the diff unless they dissect or listen to it.

That's how good China is at making them.... almost flawless. like those grade A PRADA or LV bags. :thumbup:

But what they can't fake is the sound. You can tell it immediately if you have a A/B comparison.

I couldn't tell the diff from the packing or even the earphones when I came across the fakes. I can only tell you.... they sound sucks but looks EXACTLY the same as the original. I don't think the service centre can even tell the diff unless they dissect or listen to it.

That's how good China is at making them.... almost flawless. like those grade A PRADA or LV bags. :thumbup:

But what they can't fake is the sound. You can tell it immediately if you have a A/B comparison.

i understand wat you mean.

btw.. any idea beside popular where got sell 1m extension cord (black / white). these better one.