Sign in to follow this  
rko

Collecting CDs

Was wondering if anyone here collects CDs. I mean those that actually sees their value rise after a decade or so. Was pleasently surprise when i found that i have a few cd that was "highly sought after" in the 2nd hand market.

Was wondering if anyone here collects CDs. I mean those that actually sees their value rise after a decade or so. Was pleasently surprise when i found that i have a few cd that was "highly sought after" in the 2nd hand market.

Provided you have the correct print which is the best. :party:

Yeh, I got a couple dating back to when the first CD players were appearing in Singapore!

Hard to think of selling anything from my collection (close to 1000) because they are all precious. Getting more so with all this "downloading" going on.

I've had discussions with friends who have stopped buying CDs; it's a pity, I personally think having the a physical copy at the highest consumer quality still irreplaceable yeh?

That's a long time ago ard, when I used to buy every single CD of my favourite artist. You really should go CHina to try those cut smuggle original CDs, cheap, but GREAT!!