Sign in to follow this  
Kiro82

What are the most common use of Headphone?

the most common use of headphone?

is this an April fools joke?

why, to listen to music of course

unless you want to consider the following usage:

1. head accessory

2. ear warmer/muffler substitute

To allow me to ignore TV Mobile (oh, how I hate that infernal device :furious::grr: )

seriously... even if my shuffle is out of juice, i'll still wear my K81s just to block out that damned source of noise pollution. :yuck: I'd rather listen to the engine roar than TV Mobile. I'm seriously considering buying a pair of ear-plugs so that I have a choice to NOT listen to TV Mobile. :gun2:

Did I mention I hate TV Mobile?

To allow me to ignore TV Mobile (oh, how I hate that infernal device :furious::grr: )

seriously... even if my shuffle is out of juice, i'll still wear my K81s just to block out that damned source of noise pollution. :yuck: I'd rather listen to the engine roar than TV Mobile. I'm seriously considering buying a pair of ear-plugs so that I have a choice to NOT listen to TV Mobile. :gun2:

Did I mention I hate TV Mobile?

:lol:

So i can retreat back into My World .. where there are no nagging parents, no b*tching colleagues, no needy girlfriends etc etc ...

So i can retreat back into My World .. where there are no nagging parents, no b*tching colleagues, no needy girlfriends etc etc ...

it depends it depends...