Sign in to follow this  
loop_

good small mp3 player?

Hi all,

could I get some quick advice. what's a good small mp3 player in the market? one that can be used for sport? not looking at ipods.

also, is there any 'knowledge bank' websites which review these things in terms of sq?

many thanks in advance

Hi all,

could I get some quick advice. what's a good small mp3 player in the market? one that can be used for sport? not looking at ipods.

also, is there any 'knowledge bank' websites which review these things in terms of sq?

many thanks in advance

try the refurbished ipod nanos at ipod store ... i got a 2 gig one for gym and running at a steal ..

just noted that you are not looking for ipods .. try the creative stones then

Edited by ZhiX

I used a refurbished Creative Muvo N200 1GB player for the gym. It's small and uses AAA batteries. Easy to replace batteries and I carry spares. Sounds quite good too. Its cheap from Creative shop.

Guest dragonboy

Creative stone plus, the one with speakers built-in, similar design with the stone. Pretty decent small mp3 .

Creative stone plus with speakers is a good choice. but dun expect much from the speakers.

pros of the speaker is tat it can reach high vol.

but the cons is tat strong base at high vol. is a ear torture to your ear drums,hahs.

anyway.. quite a cheap steal and a value for money buy =)

the stone plus from creative seems to be a good choice especially its small 'stone' size :) its screen is nice to look at.. included stopwatch & clock -> pretty useful for timing workout.

Edited by WatUp

How about the Sansa clip?

hmmmm, i liek the design la, can actually clip and jog at the same time. Sandisk give a good sound, but one disadvantage might be...i got no idea....haa...

Guest Hottopic

iriver s10 is small and sounds gd too

S10 -> 2 of the best iriver so far

No. 1# Clix2

No. 2# S10

I recommend the Sony's Sports Walkman NW-S203F. Its cylindrical-shaped, comes with armband and a host of features: step-counter, pedometer etc. Only negative is you need to use SonicStage to transfer songs (its like iTunes but less userfriendly). Its an old model but I still I see it at some Best Denkis.

meizu m3 4GB is gg for $129.

many hwz peeps have road tested it. got myself an 8gb one recently, pretty alright.