Sign in to follow this  
a_technicolor_skye

How often are headphones meets?

I'm new to this hobby and there's lots of headphones that I want to listen to like the Edition 9 and W5000 for instance that are not testable at Jaben. So, after seeing the headphone meet thread at tbln's, I'll like to go to one and identify which headphones I like. So are there any meets coming up?

If you don't mind travelling up north you can try both at my store or send me a PM if you have any newbie headphone questions. Of cos if you can avoid weekend, the audition session could be more relaxing.

Went to Stereo but didn't get to audition both Edition 9 and W5000 :angry:

Anyone who has both headphones that I can audition?

Thanks in advance

Hi, got your audition done? What's ur impressions? I had the pleasure of listening to both the W1000 n W5000 at Stereo Electronics on different occasions. I find the w5000 excellent. But for the money, I find the w1000 very acceptable. So I opted for it. regards, iggyting

Actually if you are new to this hobby, I wouldn't recommend you to listen to the top end like the Edition 9 and W5000 first.

Try listening to the lower end first and start building up your collection.

This way you could learn the difference between each headphones and get to know which sound signature you preferred before purchasing something expensive.

But you would also learn the art of poisoning and spending. :D

Edited by dle4e_2005