Sign in to follow this  
mooo000

how to spot a fake bose qc3?

hi i saw online got one china supplier who claims he sells original genuine bose qc3 and qc2. his bose qc3 is like 300++ sgd, and bose qc2 is about 100++ sgd.. which is alot cheaper den outside. it comes with all the orginal accessoires like box, pouch , adaptor etc.

he says its so cheap becuz its used, and if found fake, i can ship back to him, and seek a refund.

so my qn is, is there any fake bose qc3 around?if yes,, how to spot one?

i don wan to ship in den ship back, cuz i have to fork out hte shipping fee which will be like 50 bucks or so. anyone interested in getting the qc3 can also pm me :grin: ,if its real, haha den we can get it. hhaha

Guest dragonboy

Original ones already sounds sucks. Fakes even suckier. :grin:

hi i saw online got one china supplier who claims he sells original genuine bose qc3 and qc2. his bose qc3 is like 300++ sgd, and bose qc2 is about 100++ sgd.. which is alot cheaper den outside. it comes with all the orginal accessoires like box, pouch , adaptor etc.

he says its so cheap becuz its used, and if found fake, i can ship back to him, and seek a refund.

so my qn is, is there any fake bose qc3 around?if yes,, how to spot one?

i don wan to ship in den ship back, cuz i have to fork out hte shipping fee which will be like 50 bucks or so. anyone interested in getting the qc3 can also pm me :grin: ,if its real, haha den we can get it. hhaha

well did you ask him if he will refund you the full shipment costs as well,? Seriously, for that price alone and the possibility of a hassle in case its a fake, getting an alternative in singapore is a better bet.

well did you ask him if he will refund you the full shipment costs as well,? Seriously, for that price alone and the possibility of a hassle in case its a fake, getting an alternative in singapore is a better bet.

haha tahnks all for the reply. guess shouldnt take the risk...

but is bose really taht bad. tot there must surely be a reason y the headphones are priced so ex. :wacko:

but is bose really taht bad. tot there must surely be a reason y the headphones are priced so ex. :wacko:

Yep, the reason is called branding, product positioning.

The sound quality of the QC3 is actually decent enough, if you disregard the price.

Guest dragonboy

They sound ok if they're priced 1/3 their usual retail price. :party:

yea, the costs of laser precision print of 'Bose' on their earphone costs alot... Bose earphones are just overrated.. :whistle: