Sign in to follow this  
Kid_Dream

UE Superfi 5 Pro

Hi people,recently i just purchased superfi 5 pro from Stereo...swap the drivers with the cables as i heard doing will result in a better fit...howeover the pair i audition at Stereo sounds so much better than the one i had...does it has something to do with run in? May i know what size is the ear bud Stereo is using? Im using the middle size...anyone can advise? Thanx

Edited by Kid_Dream

Hi people,recently i just purchased superfi 5 pro from Stereo...swap the drivers with the cables as i heard doing will result in a better fit...howeover the pair i audition at Stereo sounds so much better than the one i had...does it has something to do with run in? May i know what size is the ear bud Stereo is using? Im using the middle size...anyone can advise? Thanx

The size used in our store varies from medium to small so I can't be sure you've tested small or medium. Did you use our setup to audition the SF5pro or your own portable player?

Guest dragonboy

Most probably is a fitting issue.

im using cowon D2...anyway i think it sounds much better now as i found out the correct way to wear it...follow the instructions from UE's video online...thanx