borez

Great Service at Stereo today

Guest dragonboy

My wife was always wondering why I need to buy headphones that are priced so ridiculous..... she's always saying why not just settle for something normal like $20 - $50. That's what every normal people is using.

Untill recently, while I was trying some headphones in stereo, she was attracted to the ES7. Two in one... She was saying..good headphones + two mirror at the same time. She probably won't be interested if she wasn't tempted by one of the staff there. I think his name is Teng. But this is good news, at least she won't be nagging me for buying anymore new toys. Thanks stereo, for helping me poison my wife. :thumbup:

I've been making it a point to detour from SE whenever I'm in the vicinity or when I feel this mysterious magnetic pull on my wallet.

I've been making it a point to detour from SE whenever I'm in the vicinity or when I feel this mysterious magnetic pull on my wallet.

I've been making it a point to detour EVEN WHEN NOT IN VICINITY.

the force is strong there.

Guest dragonboy

Already got the GSt credits on july.... may consider going down this weekend to try this NEW Ultimate Link LOD. An excuse to boost the economy.... :grin:

Was at Stereo this afternoon. Once again, I felt the "human-touch" services. Like few other nice businesses around, this shop is more than aiming to do pure business. Based on my anecdotal and brief experiences with them, I found that they are expressive and positively contributive to customers and industry in other ways. Though I have only interacted with Teng, but I think the group of them has good mindset in servicing customers. Thumbs-up and Kudos to you all at the Stereo Electronics!! :thumbup:

yeap. was at stereo that time with my friend. i was trying the hfi 780 modded and aron brought another unmodded one for me to compare. and he still wanted to lend my friend his source as my friend didn't bring his. good service. :D

hmmm, Stereo service had never failed to impress me everytime I go there to buy something. Be it buying MP3 or even battery, they always do their best in servicing their customer!

BTW, they changed their opertaional hours already huh?

You are not a customer to them. I think they make you feel like you are THE customer.

Teng: Thanks for warmly responding to my query on HD650 yesterday. It was a pleasure knowing how you guys do business.

drop by stereo today today to meet someone to pass my jays tip for his atrios(i am out of jays tips already, please look for other sources :D ).

although i wasnt planning to audition anything or buy anything, cyrus and teng still entertain me.

great service as usual.

i spied the new headphones in stereo and was like drooling already, d7000, a2000x, a1000x. if only i printed money. :D

cyrus was telling me how the earmax would be a good match for the hd600. think must bring my hd580 down to try the pairing already. :D

got some toys from cyrus also. :party:

ups for stereo service! :thumbup:

yeah! Tomorrow is a time to went down there to spend hours trying out at their toy!

:party::party::party:

head down to Stereo this afternoon and very satisfied and felt warm with the quality of service that Cyrus and their another staff named Ronald. :party::party::party::party:

Edited by blackmouth0

Was at Stereo this morning looking for a DAC or something like that. Me being a out-of-touch audiophile approached one nice gentleman (Cyrus is the name) and seek for assistance. He recommended the iBasso series. I took audition on a Boa D2 and Viper D2. Also he let me tested a few headphones in the various price range. To cut it short, I went home with a Viper D2, a iPOD leather case and a connector for the iPOD a very happy man :whistle:

Good service Stereo and keep it up .. :rclxms: