borez

Great Service at Stereo today

went down to the ps outlet on friday! I must say that the shop's design is quite nice. And theres quite a bit of space too haha.

Got pretty good service from the guy when i asked to try stuff. He didn't even ask me to move out of the way when a deliveryman with a trolley came (there were 2 people trying headphones and i had to sit where the staff entered the counter) and instead opted to have the guy pass the boxes over the counter haha.

After that when i asked about customizing universals he replied politely and confidently, too.

I even got a smile and a thank you from another staff even though i left empty handed.

Overall really pleased with their service and attitude. Won't hesitate to go back again. Top notch!

Went down to causeway point yest (well, since I didn't have a good experience at plaza sg, why not try the other) asking about Alessandro headphones.

First chap had no idea what I was talking about, but at least he went to ask another fella. The other fella came and told me they didn't carry Alessandro anymore. However he offered me another Grado in the range to try (definitely an improvement).

Requested to borrow a LOD and amp, and the guy nodded, but strangely enough after taking out the headphones just directed me to the side test area and connected up to the setup there (duh) and left me to my own devices (good). Eventually just connected up to the headphone jack of my device, not the most ideal, but oh well.

Told the chap after some listening that I preferred the Alessandro variant, and he asked if I owned any grado earphones yet. Told him I did and he showed me the jmoney headbands available (nice).

Overall a better exp than at Plaza Sg. Would have preferred though if Stereo have kept their website updated so that one does not make a trip there to find a product listed in their website as being non-existent and no longer carried there.

Amended our website, thanks. :blush: I should really appoint you our official "rate our service" customer. :rclxms:

The experiences has been getting better with each visit.

Paid another visit to PS outlet as was interested to listen to the Ultrasone ed8. The sales readily accepted my request, brought out the phones and led me to the listening corner and plus the phones into the Auditor and reduced the volume to min. Was told of the functions of the player and availability of additional CDs on the cabinet beside and left to my own devices (nice).

When I wanted to change CDs and found the cabinet locked, he quickly unlocked it. Guess it's because the CDs are kept with other products, thus the needed security. It might have been easier with a open side cd rack with the CDs.

To note is that this is the same chap who served me previously during the first visit. Although I was apprehensive initially, it turned out pretty well. Nice improvement.

After the whole affair, had a nice talk with another (apparently) more senior personnel who I assume is Aron? Left my contact for something that was not in stock, for them to contact me when it comes in. Surprisingly a couple of hours later, they gave me a call to inform me of an ad here selling the stuff I was looking for. (nice)

All in all, a nice experience and I should be back soon.

Edited by etnt

Amended our website, thanks. :blush: I should really appoint you our official "rate our service" customer. :rclxms:

No need to hire Mystery Shoppers too. :thumbup:

The experiences has been getting better with each visit.

Paid another visit to PS outlet as was interested to listen to the Ultrasone ed8. The sales readily accepted my request, brought out the phones and led me to the listening corner and plus the phones into the Auditor and reduced the volume to min. Was told of the functions of the player and availability of additional CDs on the cabinet beside and left to my own devices (nice).

When I wanted to change CDs and found the cabinet locked, he quickly unlocked it. Guess it's because the CDs are kept with other products, thus the needed security. It might have been easier with a open side cd rack with the CDs.

To note is that this is the same chap who served me previously during the first visit. Although I was apprehensive initially, it turned out pretty well. Nice improvement.

After the whole affair, had a nice talk with another (apparently) more senior personnel who I assume is Aron? Left my contact for something that was not in stock, for them to contact me when it comes in. Surprisingly a couple of hours later, they gave me a call to inform me of an ad here selling the stuff I was looking for. (nice)

All in all, a nice experience and I should be back soon.

:grin: anyway, I was on MC for 3 days and I believe the "senior personnel" was Cyrus.

:grin: anyway, I was on MC for 3 days and I believe the "senior personnel" was Cyrus.

There's no such thing as MC for boss. :bash: Sick also must work. :smoke:

I think this is what they look like:

No offense, Aron and Cyrus. Just kidding.

B1B2.jpg

Always great services from Stereo :)) have bought quite a lot of things there :D

BTW Aron, I'm the guy who asked you whether you are free to mod my 780. Please inform me if you want to do it the future. :)) Thanks!

Edited by hanssm

Always great services from Stereo :)) have bought quite a lot of things there :D

BTW Aron, I'm the guy who asked you whether you are free to mod my 780. Please inform me if you want to do it the future. :)) Thanks!

I might start researching further mods on the HFI780 next month when I'm free, hands are getting itchy... but still not enough time to work on it.