borez

Great Service at Stereo today

One positive vote from me.

been to Stereo PS first 2 times, try at least 4 headphones and 4 amps, bought nothing yet the service still great! Later I bought APS v3, senn connector and the mav D1 from them, no q ask.

When I try the D1, I also loan their NEW HD600 to try out as I didn't bring mine with me when I visit them. End up I bought the D1 which I didn't plan to bought initially.

Will sure pay them a visit next time I need anything.

Mav

Thank you Stereo Electronics for taking time to reply & concern.

Firstly I 'd mentioned I wasn't ready to look into any purchases. Therefore personally I don't like to test out yet!

Thank you again for suggesting to test out!

Secondly, I 'm not comparing mine gears against yours as that just wanna point out my views!

Usually sales staff of all aspects will try to gather more information before suggesting or start pushing. There again I may be wrong also or maybe I'm old fashioned!

Personally I don't enjoy testing after testing when I'm not ready for any purchases as that everyone also need to make a business. Let some others who has higher urge to confirm their purchases test rather than hogging the queue, right?

Well, thanks again for the offer. I will definitely drop by again when I'm ready for something as that I 'd patronized your causeway Point branch back in 01 or 02. (your shop was just about to renovate)

Been out of the scene for sometime and had the urge to purchase a portable headphone for usage. Visited stereo about 4 times before confirming my purchase yesterday. Same good service that I experience 4 years ago with my first headphone being ms1.

I usually test the above average headphones, with this round the IEMs westone UM3X, Westone 3, ESW9, ES10, ESW10JPN and A1000x. Settled for the ESW10JPN and loving it, both the sound and service. This headphone marks the 6th headphone i gotten from stereo and still love their service.

Edited by tassardar_

Guest dragonboy

Thank you Stereo Electronics for taking time to reply & concern.

Firstly I 'd mentioned I wasn't ready to look into any purchases. Therefore personally I don't like to test out yet!

Thank you again for suggesting to test out!

Secondly, I 'm not comparing mine gears against yours as that just wanna point out my views!

Usually sales staff of all aspects will try to gather more information before suggesting or start pushing. There again I may be wrong also or maybe I'm old fashioned!

Personally I don't enjoy testing after testing when I'm not ready for any purchases as that everyone also need to make a business. Let some others who has higher urge to confirm their purchases test rather than hogging the queue, right?

Well, thanks again for the offer. I will definitely drop by again when I'm ready for something as that I 'd patronized your causeway Point branch back in 01 or 02. (your shop was just about to renovate)

Maybe stereo is just trying VERY hard to further poison you like the last time they did with the ultrasone 9 on me. But they were lucky that time.... :yuck:

Good service is not always a good thing. :whistle: Very bad for the wallet. :ppth::grin:

Edited by ical

Well well, another positive for Stereo!

I called the CWP branch on friday to ask about the availability of the JMoney headband for Grados and I was told that they could transfer one over from their PS outlet and I can collect it today.

Well I've collected it, and I'm really impressed with their level of service. Kudos to the staff(s) who answered my call and made this happen!

Edited by bevan

today i collected back my customs from RMA. the shell looks the same and i have no idea how they opened it up to glue back the driver that came off and big shoutout to Teng who was the one who help to follow up my case cuz due to some miscommunication with Aron, there was quite a bit of delay in processing the repair.

very glad that it could be repaired and best of all it was covered under warranty and i did not have to pay anything at all, very glad to see that UM help clean my shells and also included a nice little pouch for me.

thanks! i'm very happy now. :party:

Teng you not around today and i shall drop by to thank you personally another day!

today i collected back my customs from RMA. the shell looks the same and i have no idea how they opened it up to glue back the driver that came off and big shoutout to Teng who was the one who help to follow up my case cuz due to some miscommunication with Aron, there was quite a bit of delay in processing the repair.

very glad that it could be repaired and best of all it was covered under warranty and i did not have to pay anything at all, very glad to see that UM help clean my shells and also included a nice little pouch for me.

thanks! i'm very happy now. :party:

Teng you not around today and i shall drop by to thank you personally another day!

Paiseh, getting old and memory fails me more often nowadays.... :no:

Aron@PS

Don't leh, Aron. If you say you old, then what am I? Ah pek? Ancient? :lol:

Edited by heady

Don't leh, Aron. If you say you old, then what am I? Ah pek? Ancient? :lol:

We are "around" the same age group, except for the fact that you are slightly more mature looking. :grin:

Aron@PS

Wah, mark of an excellent salesman, diplomacy! Well done lah. :))

Edited by heady

after reading all the praise, i really got the urge to visit the PS outlet :D

But i am really afraid...i am 14 year old and only have a little bit of knowledge about headphones :P I scared later the salesman intro me then too profound i don't understand. :P hehe

after reading all the praise, i really got the urge to visit the PS outlet :D

But i am really afraid...i am 14 year old and only have a little bit of knowledge about headphones :P I scared later the salesman intro me then too profound i don't understand. :P hehe

Not to worry bro. We always make things simple and clear for customers to understand :grin:

Guest crumple_r

Kudos to Stereo at PS. Wanted to audition the Ed10s and was allowed 20mins with it! Thanks for the wonderful experience!

:P