razer

Anyone getting bored of this headphone obsession?

I got the FiiO LOD cable. It has to be the smallest cable I've ever had. Just for fun I plugged the doc end into my iPod Touch, then I plugged the miniplug into the socket of my Vmoda V80 where the headphone cable detaches, and the sound was just like my headphone amp, except no volume control.

hahaha seems like ur ipod will hang by ur headphone

hehe playing with my O2 now :D

It was funny trying to handle that iPod hanging on a 2 inch cable.

Probably you might want to consider velcro, lol

Mainly I was experimenting with the iPod dock output. Looking forward to getting a DAC someday that pulls the digital signal there. I'm skeptical that it can get the "real" USB output, but they say it can be done. How clean it is is questionable.

Are you who I think you are? lol

hehe who do u think i am ? :)) interesting

to get ur clues right i assembled mine over the cny

Edited by nekatrall

My O2 assembled arrived in a tiny Parcel Post box - it is so cute it's amazing. Tonight I will compare it to the Cute Beyond I bought last year. Listening now with the German Maestro 8.35D - sounds great, good gain. I need a longer LOD cable good quality that doesn't cost a fortune.

y not make an LOD :D

I should learn to do that. I last saw my soldering iron 20 years ago. I should also get into recabling and get rich.

Well somebody has been busy with his Mission Objective2, lol. So when is the group buy?

I added a mini-review in the reviews section. I think this little amp is going to do just what 'NwAvGuy' said it would - compete with amps twice the price. I didn't shake it down yet with the big headphones - the 300 ohm Sennheisers, but I will tonight. This little amp is like a solid aluminum brick - love it. I'll get a better idea of any background noise levels at high gain, when it's really quiet late at night.