windrider

need help! darkvoice/littledot tubes in sg

DV332

DV336i

LD MK III

LD MKIV

For these 4 models, which ones have more options for tube availability locally? Seems like buying online is kinda expensive for tubes.

also, where can i buy tubes in sg? i found out about well-audio-labs from searching this forum but their site seems to be broken; i cant see any page with an address. And any other places other than well-audio?

i don't know about locally, but i think there is a greater availability of tubes for the darkvoice amps in general.

I have the LD MK III myself and have been looking for a source of tubes in sg as well, but to no avail. would appreciate any new information as well!

i remember correctly no place in sg sells tubes starting with the code '1' and '4' infront. tubes like 1s5, 1b2, cv131 almost none in sg. burlington don hav much really.

i am trying to bring in this tube 5591/403B=EF95 LM Ericsson longlife originalbox , goldpin. The LM 403B which is highly recommended on head-fi. Cost is around $15/tube not counting the freight over to singapore yet. if got more den 6 tubes order den i might MO in bah. cos got xtra charge if below $40euros. haha..PM me if got anyone interested, den i try contacting the distributor in Euro.

i just bought 4 x mullard ef95 tubes from ebay. $27 altogether. waiting for them to arrive now. hehe.

i'm planning to get a replacement for the 6n6 power tubes too. i've seen a few russian military 6n6p-I tubes going for quite a reasonable price. approx 35USD for 8 of those tubes plus shipping.

i've gotten tung sols, russian 6n6p, svetlanas, and lm ericsson 403b from ebay. none of them really cheap tho... and no vendor had more than one of them when i ordered... so i had to pay for shipping separately, which was killer...