Sign in to follow this  
kehyi

Replacement pads

After about 2 years of use, the earpads on both my KSC75 and K81DJ have kinda rotted... any1 know where I can get replacement pads, esp for the AKG...? I've searched this forum, but nothing much has come up...

p.s. Headphone forums: The only place where guys can talk openly about 'pads' and not get embarrassed...

Guest dragonboy

After about 2 years of use, the earpads on both my KSC75 and K81DJ have kinda rotted... any1 know where I can get replacement pads, esp for the AKG...? I've searched this forum, but nothing much has come up...

p.s. Headphone forums: The only place where guys can talk openly about 'pads' and not get embarrassed...

Stereo do stocks those standard sponge that can fit the KSC75 for I think about $4. Whereas your AKG81, nope.

I went to SE for replacement pads for my k81 too and they don't sell it so I have to assume is that we have to get it directly from AKG?

Edit: Oh yea does any1 here knows how to deodorize leather ear pads? Haven't tried anything yet but I'm just looking for suggestions. Just bought a pair of earpads to replace my old spongy pads for my k412p and yea from my experience of K81, it is going to stink but when, time will tell :/

Edited by Azhar