zeffchen

Opinions on Audio Technica CM700

I am interested in Audio Technica CM700 but am kind of held back by the high price.

Can someone provide some insight on the sound signature and SQ? there isn't anywhere i can have an audition of this set and it is hard to part my money with something i am not sure of.

Edited by zeffchen

Guest Hottopic

I am interested in Audio Technica CM700 but am kind of held back by the high price.

Can someone provide some insight on the sound signature and SQ? there isn't anywhere i can have an audition of this set and it is hard to part my money with something i am not sure of.

These headphones worth every penny! You WILL NOT be disappointed! These headphones are truly amazing in the way of sound and looks. I also owned the limit edition A900ti. These headphones doesn't need amp to power up. It is pretty easy to drive without a dedicated amp. These really are fantastically well made and ergonomic cans, especially for extended use.

hmm i dnno much bout the sq of cm 700..but i do notice it's not the in ear kinda earphones..mayb u wanna consider some IEM if u using it on the go...or not i wld suggest u gO for headphones instead..if budget allows...try out the audiotech esw 9(wonderful portable headphone)/a900(bang for bunk but huge)/a900ti(limited, price bit on the high side..justifiable? i dnno)..

Guest Hottopic

hmm i dnno much bout the sq of cm 700..but i do notice it's not the in ear kinda earphones..mayb u wanna consider some IEM if u using it on the go...or not i wld suggest u gO for headphones instead..if budget allows...try out the audiotech esw 9(wonderful portable headphone)/a900(bang for bunk but huge)/a900ti(limited, price bit on the high side..justifiable? i dnno)..

About IEM selection, have you guys tried the Denon in-ear.