Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

warning level indicator!

so you all can see what you've been warned for. nobody else can see of course ('cept SGH staff)

be careful now. especially regarding postings in the classifieds. if you wanna go OT on threads, better confine it to the lounge ok wink.gif

I'll say in order of MOST moderated to least moderated forums:

1. classifieds

2. main (usually a bit of OT is tolerated here. but if you see 3 or more consecutive OT posts, next poster please steer it back on track!)

3. lounge

oh yeah. as an indicator of serious topics (ie. shouldn't go OT on) I'm going to use (and so can you if you wanna indicate its a serious topic) user posted image and user posted image topic icons. so if you see these topic icons in the lounge, don't go inside and talk rubbish ok! cool.gif

okok, before I sound too serious. I'd just like to say that I'm very happy that you guys have made this place the way it is. when I started this forum out a while ago, I didn't think it'd become a second-home for many of us around here, and I'm really glad to have touched some of your lives wub.gif so I'm not trying to clamp down on your fun, but I gotta just try to maintain a semblance of order around here (not the lounge, but the whole forum in general), so don't hold it against me ok. hope I didn't sound too harsh blush.gif

Not at all! That's ok by me yes.gif

I won't be surprised is this thread gets infected haha.gif , but hey I'm all for it ablaze.

Good show! thumbup1.gif

thanks for understanding mat. you all should know I'm quite easy-going actually biggrin.gif

btw, would you all prefer to see everyone's warning level as well?

Good intention, ablaze. party.gif But as you know, fellow forumers here are real humans...we feel a lot on music, we like to exchange ideas...plus we like to share our feeling and opinions with each others....so at times when we stray away to bring out our deep thoughts behind the ideas or visions, please don't penalise us.....please ablaze. Thanks. wink.gif

Many thanks.. wink.gif

Oh yes....we have met....we have seen each other....we know our weaknesses....and we know our secrets....so we now have no secrets to hide...bare it all when we can...this is how i feel....Blues you agree ? Blues...Blues .....where are you.....? Thanks again ablaze for your kind considerations. wink.gif

ablaze, I think its also fair to explain how the warning levels will subsequently derive too. yes.gif

Like when you run out of points or something?

is there a quota system....like 24 points max penalty for driving here... wink.gif

I see there is five bars, if you go over I think you'll get banned maybe. unsure.gif

No explaination on how to repent/redeem too, if there is such a thing no.gif

Edited by matbon0013

And is there a reward system...for say if no trigger over a one month period....there is a 5 points of credits that could be a saving grace later... wink.gif

Or will there be punishment for every level of warning you get .... like losing some function on the forum ... no smilies on the fast reply, no avatar, no signature ... blah blah ... no.gif

For reward ... no OT for a year ... one free SGH Tshirt yes.gif