Sign in to follow this  
blackmouth0

concert promotion/publicity

hi guys...

My poly band, Republic Polytechnic Wind Symphony will be having their concert in 8th November 2008.

I believe i cannot disclosed the ticket price over so, if interested PM me...

Experience a concert of superb proportions as the Republic Polytechnic Wind Symphony (Silver Award winner of the Singapore International Band Festival 2008) takes on Tuba Concerto by Edward Gregson, Yasuhide Ito’s ‘Gloriosa’ Symphonic Poem for Band and many others with unabashed lyricism and emotional candour. Be charmed by RPWS’s young Concert Masters as they reveal their virtuosity of conducting famous melodies of Gustav Holsts’s Second Suite in F. An exciting performance not-to-be- missed!

more detail can be found below...

http://trcc.rp.sg/index.php?option=com_con...id=74&Itemid=82

This concert is part of TRCC annual musical event Reflection.

More detail can check out the website.

http://trcc.rp.sg/index.php?option=com_con...id=18&Itemid=80

Thanks for the info. For me, attending concerts were a good lesson in what live music should sound like. I got much less critical of sound staging after a few concerts.

Realised where you sit will influence what you hear and that there is no such thing as the right sound.

Just enjoy the music. :)

hmmm, so you wanna go ? lols..

btw thanks for approving =)

Edited on 22th September 2008

Hi all, if you guys are interested in coming for the concert not only to listen, but to experience learning in a concert hall, so feel free to PM, or contact me.

Edited by blackmouth0

Thanks for the info. For me, attending concerts were a good lesson in what live music should sound like. I got much less critical of sound staging after a few concerts.

Realised where you sit will influence what you hear and that there is no such thing as the right sound.

Just enjoy the music. :)

Totally agree on the sitting. I've been to Singapore Conference Hall a few times, for various performances, and realised that some positions gave quite a weird stereo effect, completely out of whack with what my eyes were seeing.

Got me wondering about how acoustic design worked and what they were even trying to achieve.

Singapore Conference Hall, to me was the next best indoor concert hall in Singapore, good effect and sound. Been there many time, is either watch concert, or have concert at there and also take part in a competition.

Hmmm, so you coming for the concert? haha, still got many tickets left lei...lols...

Wish I could, but it's only a few days from the start of my exams...

Maybe if I could convince a few friends to break studying and get them to join me :D

Edited by radioactive28