LP12

FINAL DESTINATION...WHICH LOD?

i'm looking for a LOD (iPod to mini) to live with and to shield me from upgraditis, too many choices too many options, any bros reached final destination with these or others? care to share your views?

1. Ultimate Link Silver Master i

2. ALO (has silver, crystal, cryo...but which one?)

3. Qables silvercab pro

4. Jaben's Cryo Copper/Silver

5. Vilgrind

6. DIY

LOD will be used with iPod 6G > RSA BB > UE trifi pro

Edited by LP12

So far the best is Cryo x silver. I just made one can compare to crystal cable, jumbo cryo, hga silver. If delivers the punch and deep bass, detail and extended high.

Though I've the irons and WBT solder but I'm just too lazy to DIY...btw theory_87, OT a bit, how's the UE Custom Cable with TriFi compared with the stock cable?

Edited by LP12

For me the best mini IC i have tried so far is the vilgrind. It betters the UL Silver Reference b a huge margin in terms of body and timbre. You can find out more by googling.

Though I've the irons and WBT solder but I'm just too lazy to DIY...btw theory_87, OT a bit, how's the UE Custom Cable with TriFi compared with the stock cable?

it tighten up the bass and extend both side much better. The vocal is bought foward slightly. Soundstage have more width and depth.

i prefer vilgrinds ic and it is better than ultimate silver master imo

it is a huge jump for me and now i using all vilgrind rca to mini for my caps to my desktop amp :))

post-4657-1225553118.jpg

yes, I've contacted tubeman alrdy...wanted to try darkkopi's crystal reference lod as well...

have you try the crystal reference & vilgrind already? how about ultimate new LOD ?