Sign in to follow this  
ChChHx

MO CANCELLED: Graham Slee Voyager

MO CANCELLED

My apologies for the false hopes guys, I think I owe the 3 current participants an explaination.

The situation is very simple, orginally when i concived the idea of the MO it was based upon a few assumptions, one of them being that Graham Slee Audio was willing to take some flexibilities regarding shipping arrangements and taxes, which it apparently it wasn't. Another was the complicated means of bypassing the horrible pound exchange rates on paypal (from which you can directly order from btw if you don't already know) which I thought might work out but it didn't.

To put it simply, the ideas i had to put the Voyager in front of you guys at that price just didn't work out. Sadly.

Ok so you may ask why did i post the MO if i weren't sure? Very simple, I was equally unsure about the demand. As it is the MO is going very slow, and it seems that in any case not too many people are interested. Thus what i did was to work from both ends, I put up the MO notice and at the same time work on confirming my arrangements.

My apologies once again to everybody. The MO is thus cancelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is an MO for the Graham Slee Voyager Amp.

IPB Image

Inside:

IPB Image

Retail in Singapore is around $550. (Whoever knows the exact price please let me know.)

MO price: $440.

Ok someone asked me about GST included and whatsoever. My price stated is NETT, you don't PAY A CENT MORE than the stated ammount. I'm not out to make a buck or anything, this MO is for the community by the community. Period.

Having said that i may penalise ppl for infringing on certain agreements, e.g. not appearing at the place and time agreed upon duing meetup. But as far as responsible buyers are concerned, you pay $440, not a cent more.

Specifications:

Dimensions: L. 12.5 W. 6.7 H. 2.8 (cm)

Weight: 180 grams approx. (700 grams with plug top PSU)

Case colour: Black

Case material: ABS and Polyester

Battery life: 50 hours continuous play, 2-3 weeks average usage

Output: 12mW rms into 32 Ohms, 10mW rms into 600 Ohms

Frequency Response: Flat: 5Hz to 70kHz (-3dB), Contour: +10dB at 45Hz and 20kHz

Channel Balance: 0.5dB*

Hum & Noise: -94dB CCIR Q-pk 20Hz-20kHz, <-100dB "A" curve weighted

Stereo Crosstalk: -52dB

Distortion (THD+Noise): at 80Hz: 0.03%, at 1kHz: 0.03%, at 5.6kHz: 0.05%, at 16kHz: 0.13%

Power sources: Battery, 9V (MN1604; 6LR61), USB 5V via "mini-B" (internal analogue voltage conversion to 9VDC), AC/DC mains adapter 12-24V DC, (polarity protection on each)

* = typical

Reviews:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f5/update-re...m-added-237038/

Look for the part about the Voyager.

Notes:

Note that i do support our local retailers in Singapore, and hence I will be doing this MO only ONCE, and only 5 sets.

Please post here to register your interest, any questions please PM me, please DO NOT post and clog up the whole thread. If you have a general question that you feel will benefit others, still PM me and i'll add your question to an FAQ.

I need at least 5 people to carry on with the MO.

International warranty is 2 years. However, buyer has to ship back to UK himself. This is my way of reducing cost to make this MO come about. You are more than welcome to test out your set during the meet up however.

Upon confirmation of carrying on with this MO, I'll require a $140 deposit from all participants, via bank transfer. You don't need to pay me now, only when I confirm that I have the required number of people and that I am carrying on with the MO. This is simply because I don't have so much spare cash to pay for everyone 1st.

I'll close the MO the moment I get my required ammount of participants with their deposits.

FAQ:

Q: Malaysians can?

A: All are welcome, if you can do bank transfer to singapore banks and come to singapore to collect it. At such prices I can't be shipping to msia.

Edited by ChChHx

Participants:

dennis28288

maxwinamp

lazarus7247 (noted your PM, but since you posted i'll count you in 1st)

Note: I will next update this only on fri evening, cause of work. Till then the 1st 5 who post will get it.

maxwinamp: I'll contact everybody again when I confirm the MO for the deposit.

lazarus7247: I'll need an answer from you soon before the 5th guy registers for the MO.

Thanks all!

Edited by ChChHx