Sign in to follow this  
heady

Protection / Case for D2

thats is cheap....last week i went sls, 16 GB D2+ was going 399 but i got s9 instead.....just wonder where i can find a pouch or screen protector for s9....hehe

You can find screen protectors at Farle too. Quite reasonably priced too and nice quality, compared to most other types of protectors for cameras and phones.

thks tpcml, i managed to find it at SLS. The last time when i went Farle, abt 2 wks back it was out of stock.

Good to hear it.

I am using a hard case I got from SE. The SDV Case has a small partition for the D2+ inside, with the remaining space large enough for a small IEM attached.

actually i m using S9, i also looking for a case to put S9 & IEM together and it has to be as small as possible so that i can carry it in pants or better in shirt pockets :blink:

Good to hear it.

I am using a hard case I got from SE. The SDV Case has a small partition for the D2+ inside, with the remaining space large enough for a small IEM attached.

actually i m using S9, i also looking for a case to put S9 & IEM together and it has to be as small as possible so that i can carry it in pants or better in shirt pockets :blink:

Hi, there shoudl be one big enought for the S9 (the case is designed for cameras!), but it will be much to big to fit into your pocket.