Morgan Wu

DIY guide for LOD

hmz... brand of wires you have lots of options, as long as they fit within the 3.5mm plugs you have. Lots of people start off with good old mogami

hmz... brand of wires you have lots of options, as long as they fit within the 3.5mm plugs you have. Lots of people start off with good old mogami

oh, i see.

does that mean the "types" (e.g microphone cable, speaker cable, etc) don't matter as long as they fit within the 3.5mm plug?

oh, i see.

does that mean the "types" (e.g microphone cable, speaker cable, etc) don't matter as long as they fit within the 3.5mm plug?

they will all work - but obviously better cables should sound better. as for what's better it also can depend on what you're looking for, but I think at this point you don't have to worry too much about it

oh, i see.

they will all work - but obviously better cables should sound better. as for what's better it also can depend on what you're looking for, but I think at this point you don't have to worry too much about it

Wow, i really appreciate your help!

now i gotta eye shop to see which cable is appropriate!

Thank you! :))

dude, may i ask whcih female jack u are using. cos right now i'm trying to make my own dock but can't find a suitable connector. Thanks.

Can ask KOBA