Sign in to follow this  
clownzee

WTS : Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pros

Description of Item : UE Superfi 5 Pro White

Condition : 7 - 8/10 (Lightly used and have kept pretty good care of it.)

Warranty : 20 months (? - UE has 2 years warranty rite? Been using this for abt 4 mths only) RMA info

for UE is at http://jaben.net/forums/index.php?topic=4191.0!

Selling price : $200 NEG (For $225, will throw in a brand new pair of Skullcandy FMJs [orange].. haha..excess stock!)

Preferred Location : central

Preferred Mode of Contact : sms

Contact Detail : 91075469

Am looking to upgrade! So need to sell off my new babies.. havent used them long enough , but i find they kinda keep slipping outta my ears when i smile.. yes, when i smile.. hahaha.. tried all the different tips but no go.

The problem is that I've misplaced the box and the travel pouch, although I still have everything else. I will be turning my room upside down to look for the travel pouch this weekend so I hope i find it.

Pls take a look at the pics of both earphones and do contact me if you are interested, or u can drop me a msg here too!

Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5 Pro

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

PS. Am using the Skullcandy tips on the 5 Pro's. I do have all the stock silicon and foam tips, so will switch back if you wish.

Skullcandy FMJ

These FMJs are usually selling online around USD 60 (w/o shipping). WIlling to throw this in to make the deal more attractive! hehe

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by clownzee