Sign in to follow this  
hdrcorp

Portable Headphone Recomendation Please

The PX200 is not suitable for all, it depends on your ear shape. If properly placed, it does offer reasonably good passive noise reduction. At least, that's my experience.

Guest dragonboy

Tried the PX200 some days back. Isolation - 0/10 no point listening to SQ. Too bad Stereo don't have a test unit for HD25-1 II. Would love to try it out.

The ES55 looks interesting too. Must go and try one day.

Don't bother.... all the sennheiser HD-25-1 II or HD-25 in stereo is sold out. My colleague just went down this afternoon to enquire at the same time pick up his pre-ordered westone 3.

Hi, does anyone have any reviews on the Sennheiser PX200 or the HD25-1 II? I'm looking for something more portable and low maintenance than the ES7. The ES7 is really uncomfortable to hang around the neck plus difficult to keep your fingerprints off the mirror.

IPB Image

I had used px200 for few months but the connection at the jack got damaged.

sounds??? Quite decent bass and treble but not so detailed and seperation..Now I am using portapro.Love the sound and feel better than px200 but no isolation.Recently heard about AKG K518DJ. Any users out there to comment??.Heard its around $100...

sounds??? Quite decent bass and treble but not so detailed and seperation..Now I am using portapro.Love the sound and feel better than px200 but no isolation.Recently heard about AKG K518DJ. Any users out there to comment??.Heard its around $100...

The AKG model will be a very bassy cans as it will boost up the bass to the max!

tried it once, and the bass really took me off! Even when my EQ for bass is low!

Guest dragonboy

I think you can try that out at stereo. But the last time i tried, it seems like a headphone for bass heads.

Edited by dragonboy

I think you can try that out at stereo. But the last time i tried, it seems like a headphone for bass heads.

A less excited I am now :no: .Because if too bass means not my taste.The reviews read as not so much bass like the usual AKG models.Thanks for the comments. But will go down and check to make a final decision.. :blink:

Edited by gbn