[J]-ohn

Ultrasone HFI-780 Aron MOD

Woot, arranged a time with 2 of my friends, who is going to bring his hfi 780 arron mod, V1. :D

Showdown between V0, V1 and V2 :rclxms:

Although we more or less know the outcome already :P

He is still crying over rumours that the v2 is way better than his v1 haha

Edited by :: Chicky ::

Woot, arranged a time with 2 of my friends, who is going to bring his hfi 780 arron mod, V1. :D

Showdown between V0, V1 and V2 :rclxms:

Although we more or less know the outcome already :P

He is still crying over rumours that the v2 is way better than his v1 haha

haha,obvious that it is me what!but yeah..no harm trying it..if it is good..then just try to get rid of this and buy that if it is make available..or ask arron if possible to go upgrade..as in he reopen up and do the max mod..to the V1..make it V2...actually should have this service i really hope..as he is the owner of all the beautiful sounding mod.. :unsure:

haha,obvious that it is me what!but yeah..no harm trying it..if it is good..then just try to get rid of this and buy that if it is make available..or ask arron if possible to go upgrade..as in he reopen up and do the max mod..to the V1..make it V2...actually should have this service i really hope..as he is the owner of all the beautiful sounding mod.. :unsure:

lol what if he drilled a hole in the v1, but in the v2 don't need that hole ?

Thats a possibility, and not a fact, don't misunderstand me haha.

Just saying that what was done on the v1 might not be needed on the v2.

well, no harm asking hehe

haha!of cos...just remove the thing lah!and do the V2..i save $$$ for buying the original headphone mah..get what i mean?haha!but if can upgrade straight best lah:P

Thanks for letting the tiger out of the cage ical, well done.... :bash: Anyway, thanks for the positive review :rclxms: pass you the $$ (commission) next time we meet. :shifty::whistle:

For those who got the version 1 mods, all I can say is I'm not sure how far I can stretch the HFI780 version 2 mod (I don't have anymore version 1 with me), and due to the fact that there is certain parts required in the version 2 mod that is currently still not available locally or easily purchasable, I might not release the version 2.

Thanks for letting the tiger out of the cage ical, well done.... :bash: Anyway, thanks for the positive review :rclxms: pass you the $$ (commission) next time we meet. :shifty::whistle:

For those who got the version 1 mods, all I can say is I'm not sure how far I can stretch the HFI780 version 2 mod (I don't have anymore version 1 with me), and due to the fact that there is certain parts required in the version 2 mod that is currently still not available locally or easily purchasable, I might not release the version 2.

that is one bad news..maybe can do a voting on how many ppl want the new mods..then can pay tgt for the parts by ordering oversea..hahaha..

lol.. let there be only 1 aron extreme mod v2 in the entire world :DD

Noo.. I also want the V2! been pestering Aron for quite some time about the idea of modding my 780. Hope he's not mad. :D

Doubt you can find an answer here. I think you better call up Aron from Stereo to check if he is willing to do the mod.

Edited by ical