Sign in to follow this  
palestofwhite

RSA Mustang P-51 Discussion

Hi,

I believe some of you guys have ordered the Mustang P-51. Let's have a thread where we can discuss and lave feedbacks about it. Lastly, has anyone had confirmation from RSA that their amps were shipped yet?

Regards.

Hi,

I believe some of you guys have ordered the Mustang P-51. Let's have a thread where we can discuss and lave feedbacks about it. Lastly, has anyone had confirmation from RSA that their amps were shipped yet?

Regards.

i heard the first 25 units were shipped out already.

Hi,

Just heard from a fellow Head Fi-er that his SR71A was shipped without notice. No acknowledgment of payment receipt or shipping details, tracking, etc. He thought that Paypal had not approved of his transaction but the Amp made it's surprise delivery.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

I just got to take the Mustang in my own hands. It's really really very small. It should like it's got lots of potential right out of the box and I'm going to charge them now. I'll try to put up some comparison photos and allow it to burn in for the next few days.

Edited by palestofwhite

I can't do a comparison between them because I haven't heard and I don't have the tomahawk with me. I just started to let it burn in so I'll have to document the sound every few hours or so. It's stated that a hundred hours would suffice.

To those who are still in doubt about the Mustang being charged, here is how:

The power indication light will only turn on when the switch is ON.

So this is how you tell how much charge your amp is holding by the switch light:

Blinking/ Pulsating Red - Very Low Charge (You should charge it now)

Faint Red - Half or Low Charge.

Bright Red - Full to High Charge.

You can turn On the switch every now and then to monitor the charge. Currently mine has run 2 days after the 1st charge and is still going well.

Someone please post pictures of them!! I heard they are really small.

Not realy... SMIV is still smaller

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

It not mine P51 thou :P My quick impression is SR71A still excel it everywhere. No contest. As for SMIV and P51, SMIV is still the winner. Smaller in size, much more texture and sound fuller. Much better depth too.

Guest dragonboy

Nice... mine comes with a black knob. I want an iQube...

Yeah man..... the Iqube indeed have their individual type of sound. Very balance, natural and accurate.... not that I've found anything like that in other portable amps even the predator. Just my two cents. PEACE! :innocent: