Sign in to follow this  
[J]-ohn

Audio Technica Limited Edition ESW10

Hi,

I actually bought the E2 Lithium (blue & foil packaging) last week but I have not used them yet. They're not cheap, considering it's $20.40 for 4pcs.

Anyone knows where I can get the Eneloop chargers for a decent price? I found a quick charger for 4 and it's about $45. I don't like the idea of using the i-Qube to charge.

I discourage charging using iQube as the build-in charger is not so efficient. Get the Maha charger from Eastgear instead as it works better tha Eneloop charger. Thought price is slightly higher.

Edited by ical

I will most probably go check out the Mahas after I send my really old D70 for servicing. I have people use a great deal of them for photography.

I'm now content with Engergizer Max Alkalines.

Edited by palestofwhite

On a side note. I tried the ESW10 with a TUBE desktop amp. The details were sparkling and bass was very warm. I think I clocked in a min of 4 hours listening as paired with an IMOD and some sonic caps the ESW10 was great on a tube! :thumbup:

Anyone else can share their thought on a desktop pairing with the ESW10. :cans:

At my desk I pair it with my Yamamoto HA-02 and this is the pair that made me get the TTVJ Portable Millet Hybrid as my portable for the ESW10JPN. The pairing of tubes with the ESW10JPN has some great synergy in my opinion.

I 2nd Cal's comments as both have different features and use. =|

Even against headphones it would be hard to compare the ESW10 with an OPEN can at its price range. =(

x2.

But so far it the best portable cans you can get. I actually enjoy it as much as my others full size cans.

Edited by ical

I've seen one at the classified section going for $600. If price is your concern, don't let it be. :) You can always get someone who's interested in the i-Qube and make full use of SE's current promo.

Edited by palestofwhite

I've seen one at the classified section going for $600. If price is your concern, don't let it be. :) You can always get someone who's interested in the i-Qube and make full use of SE's current promo.

I agree, make full use of the promotion. But if you don't mind with the price, both the iqube and esw 10 work together fine!