Sign in to follow this  
Eric Chia

Irukandji.......does anybody know wat is this?

Luckily Victor decided to produce the second batch. If not, you can only :drool::D:D It's workmanship is really a piece of art.

only hope he will make a third batch lol. if not i cant only get the normal valgrind caps :think:

After dealing with Victor for quite some time, i have noticed that he has this uncanny ability of describing the performances of the products he makes or releases in accurate detail. And what he says, comes out the way he describes it after I have tested his products. And I have been satisfied with all the stuffs that I have bought from him. :))

After dealing with Victor for quite some time, i have noticed that he has this uncanny ability of describing the performances of the products he makes or releases in accurate detail. And what he says, comes out the way he describes it after I have tested his products. And I have been satisfied with all the stuffs that I have bought from him.

No doubt about it.

ok now to my 4th days impression

i skipped 2 days to mark its progress :D

as wat stanley mention earlier, the echo is getting less and lesser and it much enjoyable to listen

less fatiguing and high is very crisp and clean + no more piercing to my ear :cans:

mids as impressive as always they r getting more silkly smooth and simply musical :D

lows r more deeper and more tighter it's managed to get the spacius airy soundstage while retaining the marvelous deep and not overwelhming bass quantity great separation and superb clarity :thumbup:

soundstage becoming way and way extended and my akg 701 which is rumored to hard to drive is showing the bass that i carving for some time :D

I'll be back there either on March or April. The Irukandji just arrived in my country today but I'll be testing it this Sunday when my aunt arrives from Manila(she just left your place earlier this morning). Hard for me to travel at this month due to paperworks for the new year. :no:

glad to hear that u got the jellyfish~! :D

u r among the last 1 who got the batch but the 1st who ordered it from vic lol :))

anyway happy listening my friend and my pads will be done by the end of the month!

just wait for the pic!

You happen to know about my situation. I may have been the first from the first batch to have ordered it but the last one in the batch to test it out. Kindly give me your impressions about the pads once you have it but from what Vic had described about it to me when I talked to him the last time, I have decided to place my order on the moment he offers the pads.

@kidult- Do you still have plans on modding the cables of the ED9? Or you will keep it as it is?

i'll keep it as it is at the moment :shifty: (looking at both North & East side) :shifty:

I have been "Jellied"!!!

congratulations!! and sorry to your wallet :innocent:

I have been "Jellied"!!!

Knew that you can never resist it. The force of the dark side is too strong. :grin:

Edited by ical