Sign in to follow this  
soundsync

Sennheiser HD800

I am curious on the new HD800 headphones. Being an owner of a HD600 and modified at that (and still having another modification), I am wondering what the new Sennheiser HD800 could do what the HD600/HD650 couldn't. I've been reading the reviews from Head-Fi.org but so far, most of the reviews there are mostly on appearances.

Since the HD800 is already shown, when will those headphones be coming to S'pore? For one thing, if it's available in either SE or Jaben, I'll be back for a visit to see those cans and hmmm.... see whether or not to get it.

well...Tyle from Headroom did the impressions...

He said that hd800 can rival easily to omega II and Sony r10 and using his ipod with idock station with benchmark amp headsection input onli.......

overall he was very impressed and agreed with Jude that it is the BEST dynamics headphone in the market...

well...Tyle from Headroom did the impressions...

He said that hd800 can rival easily to omega II and Sony r10 and using his ipod with idock station with benchmark amp headsection input onli.......

overall he was very impressed and agreed with Jude that it is the BEST dynamics headphone in the market...

i cant resist anymore! LOL

the design looks like sony line...any one thought so too ?

damm i will get this legendary headphone and had it recable like my hd650

c that it can fight with omega II and sony r10 or gs 1000

another wishlist? your list is getting longer :doh:

u sponsor me meh?? :D

u all sponsor me ler then i grab it and let u all audit it ler the 1st hd800 in Sg sound good rite? :D

look for the big fish haha....

someone above mentioned bonus.... :rolleyes:

:b2t

Better to hold your horses first, Eric. When it does come to S'pore, give it a good long listening before making the big leap. You never know if your modded 650s might even outperform the HD800.