Sign in to follow this  
soundsync

Sennheiser HD800

well i had to take a good listening if hd800 arrives at sg lol

i will probably spend a jolly 1 hour to 2 hours and test all my tracks and compare head to head my hd650 modded and side by side... :D

let c that this hd800 is wat they say able to dethrone sony r10 and other high ends cans....

Guest dragonboy

Thought your industry badly hit? :think:

Yeah ... man ....Badly hit! :rclxub: But luckily, I belong to the golden ricebowl, unretrenchable type. :dance:

But need to work more, get more stress. When I get more stress, I buy more toys. :cry: .

Heard that you are already planning to bring in the HD800. Any ETA? :think:

Edited by dragonboy

Yeah ... man ....Badly hit! :rclxub: But luckily, I belong to the golden ricebowl, unretrenchable type. :dance:

But need to work more, get more stress. When I get more stress, I buy more toys. :cry: .

Heard that you are already planning to bring in the HD800. Any ETA? :think:

government post? lol :b2t

i need to save like 1.5 year to get this can :cry:

Guest dragonboy

Those angmoh must be crazy. :yuck: I doubt the improvement is worth the cost.

I think they're trying to link High prices to High Quality. :grin::grin:

"The Sennheiser HD 800 is not capable of delivering world class sound with the accompanying stock headphone cable"

from the ripoff audioart link, desperately trying to sell more snake oil. haha, i tot the world class reviews of the world class cans were based on the stock cable?

check this out

saa equinox voice for hd800 http://stefanaudioart.com/Voice%20HD800%20...le%20Ended.html

the price is :shocking::shocking:

This is freakin bullsh*t. I don't even think the manufacturer did any research at all with the HD800. Pairing cables to a can is a painstaking effort, involving a lot of testing. If it could be out so fast I can only conclude that no effort was put in at all. I even question if the manufacturer even HEARD the HD800 to determine if it actually even needed a recable that badly.

This is an ultimate rip off. Our local manufacturers and DIYers like victor could probably do far better at 20% of the cost.

they probabily decided based on the 600/650

And do you think that's a great idea? Do you think that kind of research not even based on the target product is worth anywhere near USD$1400?

And do you think that's a great idea? Do you think that kind of research not even based on the target product is worth anywhere near USD$1400?

no worries audioart's legions of fans will make sure of that. as the old saying goes "it's easy to make a fool & his money part ways."