Sign in to follow this  
soundsync

Sennheiser HD800

Yes! That's what's gonna happen.... so go ahead..... AND GET IT BEFORE YOU REALLY REGRET IT YEARS DOWN THE ROAD!! :ppth::cry: No need to feel guilty cos' all you need do is THINK of it as an INVESTMENT! :rclxms::prettyprincess: And best of all is you really decide to sell it later on.... you'll be rolling in CASH :lol::lol::lol: So go on... you know its the RIGHT thing to do.

Bro, you're more evil that good. :grin::grin:

dragonboy, nothing beats a real audition. It should be available for audition at Berlin since it made in Germany. Hopefully Stereo will bring it in asap.

I finally tried on the HD800 yesterday at Sennheiser. The ear piece practically enclosed my ear within, so will not have any discomfort with pressure on the ear. Gave me the impression of a small pair of speakers suspended an inch from my ear and I expect the imaging to be good against most other headphones.

The cable is thicker than on HD650 and manufacturing quality looks pretty good, esp the translucent metal foil looks pretty cool. Unfortunately there were no system for me to try out the audio quality till the launch.

Anyone receive their invitation for Sennheiser HD800 Launch? Just got the call from them this afternoon. My appointment is 5th June, 11am. Who has the same timing?

Edited by ical

Anyone receive their invitation for Sennheiser HD800 Launch? Just got the call from them this afternoon. My appointment is 5th June, 11am. Who has the same timing?

Haha... same same... we hold hands and go together.. :grin::grin::grin:

true ... :shifty:

i have yet to receive their call....but judging they wan to convert those who r not senheiiser fans...... :cans:

maybe, I declared my hd650 and hd1000...

true ... :shifty:

i have yet to receive their call....but judging they wan to convert those who r not senheiiser fans...... :cans:

Good luck to Sennheisser then...me leaving senn since grado has captured my ears...

i haven't receive their call too....

You are a Ultrasone ED9 user...they know it will probably take more than a HD800 to convert you...ha, ha.

Speak of the devil...just got a call from Senn...my slot is Friday, June 5, 6:15 pm.

Edited by Kachui

Good luck to Sennheisser then...me leaving senn since grado has captured my ears...

You are a Ultrasone ED9 user...they know it will probably take more than a HD800 to convert you...ha, ha.

oh, that's even Stax Omega user too :bash:

oh, that's even Stax Omega user too :bash:

Hehee... I DID tell them I had a Senn HE60 too mah.. :yuck:

Speak of the devil...just got a call from Senn...my slot is Friday, June 5, 6:15 pm.

haha...i just changed my slot after you Friday, June 5, 6.45pm

haha...i just changed my slot after you Friday, June 5, 6.45pm

Ha, ha...ok...then after my audition will wait for you...then can go to have dinner?

Edited by Kachui