jason_

yes. the question. "recommend me a USB DAC"

Was that an attempt to poison me? :D

lol! No need to attempt anything by posting here I believe you got poisoned already. :sweat:

I also have the same suggestion visit shops and tryout the DACs posted. Sound and Music are personal preferences. No use on rellying on posted scomments since People in SG are blessed to ble able to have shops where you can try out stuff before buying. :prettyprincess:

I actually had to return several times to a shop to REALLY get what I wanted. =)

OT: Listening to web radio with my Predator and IE8 now. "Sweet!" :party:

My advice is, if you can help it, get the best possible stuff that you can afford. From my experience, when you are looking for that sound, price becomes a secondary issue.

eh, not an attempt but telling you how a trip to SE will be nice. haha

Well, it up to you la. haha

lol! No need to attempt anything by posting here I believe you got poisoned already. :sweat:

I also have the same suggestion visit shops and tryout the DACs posted. Sound and Music are personal preferences. No use on rellying on posted scomments since People in SG are blessed to ble able to have shops where you can try out stuff before buying. :prettyprincess:

I actually had to return several times to a shop to REALLY get what I wanted. =)

OT: Listening to web radio with my Predator and IE8 now. "Sweet!" :party:

My advice is, if you can help it, get the best possible stuff that you can afford. From my experience, when you are looking for that sound, price becomes a secondary issue.

Well. I will going to Jaben and SE for sure. But its only a matter of time.

Yes I got poisoned. I was telling myself that I will stop at my UM1. But now I am looking for a DAC+AMP.

Erm. I wanted to get other IEMs. But they were more expensive than what my budget could afford. So I had to settle for the UM1.

Edited by jason_

Stop poisoning me a innocent person! I am dying with the poison! both of you are poisoning me!!!! :cry:

Some consider the Pico DAC to be the only viable portable DAC... :grin:

In any case I'd recommend you try it. You might or might not like it. And if you do like it, you should consider just getting it instead of upgrading in steps which is going to waste you money.

I went to try the Petite, D2 Boa, D2 Viper and D3 python today :D Didnt really try the petite. But I really tried the iBassos.

are you the guy with the uniform and your laptop one?

i happen to pass by SE today, and see many people testing the earphone at that time,

thinking of wanting to try the ESW 10 today, but many people at there at time.

i happen to pass by SE today, and see many people testing the earphone at that time,

thinking of wanting to try the ESW 10 today, but many people at there at time.

oh. yeah. there were many people.