kidult

17 Jan 2009 Headphones meet

Great photos ken!

I'm guessing jojo's still too busy enjoying his new MDR-900CST!

-edit-

Btw, welcome to sgheadphones, kchew!

Edited by Whenesday

I'm alive. After a few hours of chores and house work finally got time to post. :hifi: But, YES, I'm guilty as I had time to enjoy my CD900st. :whistle: Waaah with just a few hours burn it is really is good. :party:

Calvin thanks for letting us trash...ehem... use the place. :notworthy: With out you where would all of us be. :shocking: To stanley for getting all of us together. T :thumbup: his is one of the busiest meets ever. :rclxub: Not to mention the meet where I took ALOT of pics. Calvins place is THE STUDIO!!! :photo:

Ken and Kachui, GREAT pics. I really need to study my photography more. =D

Any way back to topic. :b2t I have posted my personal picks below. All the other 60 shots in http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/joj...t%203%20160109/. I told ya this was the busiest meet. lol!

IPB Image

My Favorite cans at this meet. I got one of em that time too. Yahoo!!! :rclxms:

IPB Image

Choose your Cans!!! :rclxub:

IPB Image

The Little Dot MK4 se

IPB Image

The LD kins

IPB Image

The Little Dot MK3

IPB Image

A Woody and a Cutie

IPB Image

A Perfect Pair AD900 + Stello

IPB ImageMy Rig (Irukandji not YET included). :whistle:

IPB Image

HD650 Woodie

IPB Image

Critical Listening!

IPB Image

Behold the Dark ONES

IPB Image

Pair it up

IPB Image

The Sennheisers'

IPB Image

The Pair up

IPB Image

PS-1

IPB Image

CAUTION: The Irukandji :panic:

IPB Image

Balance

IPB Image

The Beauties :wub:

Edited by jojo_b2

Wah...thanks for posting the nice pics, Jojo...yours are the most comprehensive.

About photography...I think we all need to learn from the Master himself (you know...the one who has his own Studio!) :grin:

I wish I was there at the meet. Would have loved to test the stuffs there. :-(

Just request Kidult and Cal to setup one, when you arrive mid year. But you have to fund a round of booze. Just joking! lol! :drunk:

Seriously, I believe we will have more of this maybe not the scale of the last meet as it was really busy. :grouphug:

From the phones at the meet I believe you need to try the ATH-AD900, Sony CD900st, the balance D5000. This recommendations are based on the Sound signature I can remember of your rig When we last met. =)

Hope your doing well back home! :thumbup:

Edited by jojo_b2

Wah...thanks for posting the nice pics, Jojo...yours are the most comprehensive.

About photography...I think we all need to learn from the Master himself (you know...the one who has his own Studio!) :grin:

Nice pics Jojo! Great jobs photographers! You guys produce excellent stuff here. For photography, the more you shoot, the better you gets. If you want to learn about studio lighting, just let me know.

Just request Kidult and Cal to setup one, when you arrive mid year. But you have to fund a round of booze. Just joking! lol! :drunk:

Seriously, I believe we will have more of this maybe not the scale of the last meet as it was really busy. :grouphug:

From the phones at the meet I believe you need to try the ATH-AD900, Sony CD900st, the balance D5000. This recommendations are based on the Sound signature I can remember of your rig When we last met. =)

Hope your doing well back home! :thumbup:

Ya, the turnout for this meet is quite a crazy one. About 30 guys if I'm not wrong. :DD The next meet I believe wouldn't be any sooner unless someone has a new product like HD800 to try out. :drool: Every three or four months will be ideal when most has their new toy by then.

No worries Soundsync. We can organize one specially for you as mentioned by Jojo. But booze and food must be provided. :grin:

Edited by ical

Nice pics Jojo! Great jobs photographers! You guys produce excellent stuff here. For photography, the more you shoot, the better you gets. If you want to learn about studio lighting, just let me know.

Would love to learn about studio lighting... :grin: I am sure all of us will want to learn if you bring one of the beautiful models we saw on your comp to model for us...heh, heh... :devil:

Would love to learn about studio lighting... :grin: I am sure all of us will want to learn if you bring one of the beautiful models we saw on your comp to model for us...heh, heh... :devil:

I will even buy my 3rd lense RIGHT AWAY if a model should be there.

But seriously, it is really nice to have a some tips from a MASTER! Thanks for the offer i will surely jump on it. =)

I will even buy my 3rd lense RIGHT AWAY if a model should be there.

But seriously, it is really nice to have a some tips from a MASTER! Thanks for the offer i will surely jump on it. =)

You guys are damn cheap. :D:D:D

:b2t

So who's getting the HD800 or Edition 8 for us to try on the next meet? :drool:

You guys are damn cheap. :D:D:D

:b2t

So who's getting the HD800 or Edition 8 for us to try on the next meet? :drool:

Do I hear SoundSync in the background??? Peace man! :innocent:

GREAT pics to Kachui, Ken & jojo :beer:

since when we have an in house conductor?? :whistle:

IPB Image

GREAT pics to Kachui, Ken & jojo :beer:

since when we have an in house conductor?? :whistle:

IPB Image

I actually had the same comment just didn't want RETRIBUTION! :panic: lol!

I was really too busy. :rclxub: It would have been nice if we could have setup the cans in line and the dektops and portables inline. Until now I'm dreaming of the Diablo! :lust: Wish i could have taken a few shots besides my Pred and took it as my own. lol! :naughty:

Btw, I believe I owe some one for the pizza. :pizza:

Edited by jojo_b2