kidult

17 Jan 2009 Headphones meet

thanks for the pics, jojo, kachui and wkwlb

a picture speaks a thousand words.

my intel is telling me that some people are planning to get new toys already.

new additions for the next meet? :whistle:

hellfire got his mhm from a forumer?

both the maker and seller were present at the meet. :grin:

lol :D

that is a great shot

well i was cursing my mhm for making a hell of a day to pull out the tubes thus all the shaking and facial gestures lol :ppth:

We are positively a negetive influence for each other :grin:

Hahaha! I think NEGATIVE. Joke! In anycase, I got something that very same day and I'm enjoying it right now. I even had it reterminated to 3.5mm that same night. THE MEET is very poisonous indeed. I also collecting a new portable amp today. :doh:

Another one of the attendees will also buy part of my rig. :rolleyes:

This goes to show that those who weren't there were actually SAVED :helpsmilie: from the poison!!! :moneyflies:

Edited by jojo_b2

^_^ Think I have too much time on my hand...

IPB Image

Nice Job Kachui. :artist: I vote this as the official Banner for the MEET!!! :thumbup:

I actually had the same comment just didn't want RETRIBUTION! :panic: lol!

I was really too busy. :rclxub: It would have been nice if we could have setup the cans in line and the dektops and portables inline. Until now I'm dreaming of the Diablo! :lust: Wish i could have taken a few shots besides my Pred and took it as my own. lol! :naughty:

Btw, I believe I owe some one for the pizza. :pizza:

Don't give up that dream Jo!

There is always a chance of getting one... Esp when you, and your wallet least expects it! :thumbup:

Don't give up that dream Jo!

There is always a chance of getting one... Esp when you, and your wallet least expects it! :thumbup:

Hi gab!

I actually gave up my dreams but went for my 2nd choice. I will be receiving my SR71A later. :party:

:b2t

Btw, why didn't you come. we were all expecting you. :shakehead: there were alot of GOODIES on the meet to try. :k701smile:

Edited by jojo_b2

Hi gab!

I actually gave up my dreams but went for my 2nd choice. I will be receiving my SR71A later. :party:

:b2t

Btw, why didn't you come. we were all expecting you. :shakehead: there were alot of GOODIES on the meet to try. :k701smile:

Sigh... Don't mention it man... Work... :ppth:

By the time I was done, I was too tired to do anything meaningful other than to head back and enjoy a bit of Football Manager 09.

I was suppose to pass Ken my ESW 9 to recable as well.

You shouldn't settle mate! There was someone selling it on the forums as well. :thumbup:

Great job Kachui!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I vote this as the official Banner too :prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

Ha, ha...thanks...thought that was a nice picture of our friend enjoying his music.

It actually is. But your shot got the DRAMA of the scene. :cry: I even liked it than my shot of the critical listening. :notworthy: The juxtaposition with the use of a monotone colour is great. Nice job! :thumbup:

Waah. unless some one buys a HD800, Denon 7000 or actually bring in a R10. it would be hard to trump the last meet. :sweat: