kidult

17 Jan 2009 Headphones meet

Great stuff Ernest! Maybe next time you could do a compilation of people having critical listening! It'll make a cool banner! :yeah:

Gab: You're missed in the meet! Its a shame about work commitments. :mellow:

Edited by Whenesday

It actually is. But your shot got the DRAMA of the scene. :cry: I even liked it than my shot of the critical listening. :notworthy: The juxtaposition with the use of a monotone colour is great. Nice job! :thumbup:

Waah. unless some one buys a HD800, Denon 7000 or actually bring in a R10. it would be hard to trump the last meet. :sweat:

One of them will be in very soon. :grin:

:shocking: The R10????!!! You got it!!!??

Purposely placed that in my comments as I read something on a Sales thread somewhere. :naughty:

WOW It seems the journey will end much faster for you. :sony:

You shouldn't have sold the Denon 5000 just yet. It would be a great shot having 3 WOODY cans from different brands. Anyway its new owner wll surely keep it in tip top shape. =)

Edited by jojo_b2

You shouldn't have sold the Denon 5000 just yet. It would be a great shot having 3 WOODY cans from different brands. Anyway its new owner wll surely keep it in tip top shape. =)

The new owner will definitely buff and polish it, and hopefully get it Markl-modded. :))

:shocking: The R10????!!! You got it!!!??

Not the R10 lah. It has to be collect personally from Tokyo during my business trip on Feb. Still thinking whether to get or not. I might be getting his little friend, the D7000.

The new owner will definitely buff and polish it, and hopefully get it Markl-modded. :))

Haha! He must be enjoying it now. :D

sounds like the new owner loves the stock sound, actually :)

Kachui, great pics, think i should start learning on photography, shall bring my dad sony h9 the next time round. :D

Whenesday and jojo, enjoy your new toys! :rclxms:

ok who's new toy coming next? ;)

Markl-modded won't be in the list as I'm still very much prefer the stock sound. Don't limit the bass!! :party:

But buff and polish.... I have to see how is it done without rubbing off the text!

And yes! I'm so loving it! What a great step-up of the D2000! Looking forward in trying out the D7000!

hellfire: I believe uberburger's next on the list! :grin:

Kachui, great pics, think i should start learning on photography, shall bring my dad sony h9 the next time round. :D

Ha, ha...and we can all learn from Calvin...with one of his models (wishful thinking :grin: )

Count me in. :rclxms: with the models of cos. :wub:

Boys... :grumble: boys... calm down... :shakehead:

Remember I was second in post to be included if a model comes in. :drool:

lol!!! :yeah:

Boys... :grumble: boys... calm down... :shakehead:

Remember I was second in post to be included if a model comes in. :drool:

lol!!! :yeah:

oh so there is a queue now?

give me my queue tickets please. :grin:

the wait for my d3, hd580, mini to rca cable to come back is killing me. :drool:

eric, stop poisoning me with the zero dac! must resist the dark side. :ppth: