kidult

17 Jan 2009 Headphones meet

Yup, I am looking forward to the next meet very much with some certain expectations.

1. someone bring a good cdp and DAC... we all used ipod/imod or PC as sources. That certainly didn't serve the NX33 right :doh:

2. more cans of course! I didn't see too many grado or AT present last time, come on guys!

I have recently added one wooden headphone into my collection, with some leather on it :drool: I think many people will be wondering a comparison of it against the PS-1. :yes:

[attachmentid=4066]

post-3882-1233174016_thumb.jpg

Edited by wkwlb

Uber if something pulls thru I might also be bringing a Grado. =)

And Calvin will bring the beautiful models to complete the event! :thumbup:

Will be looking forward to the next event!

I don't think you guys will be interested in the cans and amp with models around. :grin::grin:

2. more cans of course! I didn't see too many grado or AT present last time, come on guys!

I have recently added one wooden headphone into my collection, with some leather on it :drool: I think many people will be wondering a comparison of it against the PS-1. :yes:

There will be another since our dear friend just got his RS-1. Actually, I do like the GS-1000. wkwib, look forward to try your new toy.

Edited by ical

Another new toy? :blink:

Not really. I'm thinking of replacing my trusty MS1. Just hope the owner of the other Grado wants an MS1 though. =)

Edited by jojo_b2

nothing spectacular 'toys' on my side. should be bringing everything in my signature except the spare 30gb ipod if possible. :D

very interested to try out eric new dac, uberburger101 new grados, jojo new stuff(god knows what new 'toys' he gotten), wkwib new headphones, ical big brother vs whenesday little brother denon.

ok who else has new stuff please own up now. :whistle:

cant wait...... :drool:

If things work out, might be bringing a new amp. ;) @wkwlb: I think this meet with be the biggest meet ever with that new headphone of yours. :D

Edited by uberburger101