P2rocks

ER4P sleeves.

just got a er4p recently, will be going to either SE or Jaben to get sleeves, but which sleeves should i get and which tip is similar to er4p ones? the UE or shure? sorry, a beginner is this hobby. :doh:

just got a er4p recently, will be going to either SE or Jaben to get sleeves, but which sleeves should i get and which tip is similar to er4p ones? the UE or shure? sorry, a beginner is this hobby. :doh:

Good choice, the ER-4. You can try the Shure Olives, those seem to give a pretty good fit, and they last quite long.

Or you can go down the customs road :grin:

Not looking for custom sleeves even though before i purchase this, the bundle from Jaben does tempt me. Does Jaben or Stereo carry them? The Olives, does they come in many pair or a pair?

I once bought the Olives in a single pair from Jaben. A pack of 5 will cost about $23.90. All comes in either S M or L.

Yes this is correct. Personally I would just buy 1 pair as you don't save much and one pair would last you for quite a while. The olives are one of the most durable foams I've seen on the market.

I had been using the medium sized Shure black foams (olives) for awhile now and find that isolation is a bit lacking. I bought a pack of large ones yesterday and boy was I right, it's way better!

if you are interested in the glider tips you can give me a message. i have moulds so i dont need the tips.