ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

I am only into hifi as in speakers for the past 2-3 years. Was into head-fi for sometime before. However the temptation still comes back once in a while to haunt me especially the launch of the HD800. Fortunately or unfortunately, headroom does not ship to Singapore.

Will definately join you guy for a mini-meet if invited.

WOW!!!! That would be great. Maybe we have a mini-meet one of these days.

Actually I'm friends with Cal, Kidult, Sep90, Soundsync, Uber, Kachui, hellfire and PBJ. We share the same passion in Headphones and Audio. Among us Cal and Kidult has been into Hi-fi for sometime. I'm just a "Padawan" Learner when it comes to this stuff. My home rig wouldn't come close to the "Hi" in Hi-fi. lol! :blush:

Even if we don't have a meet anytime soon. It would be great to try out your rig. =)

@jig_sg

If we have a meet sometime I hope you can join. I also didn't know that there was a BH owner in SG. I've been hearing praises on the system. Can't wait to hear the take of the very few persons lucky enough to eye the BHSE. =)

WOW!!!! That would be great. Maybe we have a mini-meet one of these days.

Actually I'm friends with Cal, Kidult, Sep90, Soundsync, Uber, Kachui, hellfire and PBJ. We share the same passion in Headphones and Audio. Among us Cal and Kidult has been into Hi-fi for sometime. I'm just a "Padawan" Learner when it comes to this stuff. My home rig wouldn't come close to the "Hi" in Hi-fi. lol! :blush:

Even if we don't have a meet anytime soon. It would be great to try out your rig. =)

@jig_sg

If we have a meet sometime I hope you can join. I also didn't know that there was a BH owner in SG. I've been hearing praises on the system. Can't wait to hear the take of the very few persons lucky enough to eye the BHSE. =)

Sure, just let me know where. :grin:

lengcm, jig_sq, can you guys haul your home rigs to the next meeting? Ha, ha...just kidding... :D

I am sure the gang will welcome you guys to the next meet...hopefully there will more new toys acquired by the others by then...I am just going there for the pizza. :grin:

I am only into hifi as in speakers for the past 2-3 years. Was into head-fi for sometime before. However the temptation still comes back once in a while to haunt me especially the launch of the HD800. Fortunately or unfortunately, headroom does not ship to Singapore.

Will definately join you guy for a mini-meet if invited.

Hahah sure! You are not alone in the interest of hearing the much talekd about and highly anticipated HD800. Some people are actually checking out sources to get this. If I wasn't getting married this year would have been one in line too. lol! :sweat:

For shipping if you have a Citibank Credit Card try the site below.

http://www.borderlinx.com/citi/sg/en/

I have been using this for some timefor my US purchases. Not really pointing out something. lol! :whistle:

Sure, just let me know where. :grin:

I'm not really sure when as with the start of the year start of jobs too. so imight not be anytime soon. But I will personally PM you if we have something cooking. :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to meet both of you. The people I know in Hi-FI growing. :shocking:

Where's yours? :D

After viewing the power rigs, I think not many will dare post theirs. I for one will blush to think of what I am using. A USB-Monica in a plastic cheapo case and a SOHA-JISBO in a re-used harddisk array casing with improvised front panel which only covers the lower one third. :lol:

After viewing the power rigs, I think not many will dare post theirs. I for one will blush to think of what I am using. A USB-Monica in a plastic cheapo case and a SOHA-JISBO in a re-used harddisk array casing with improvised front panel which only covers the lower one third. :lol:

Bro, this is a place for everyone regardless of the cost of rig. :bash: It all about music. So post your pic! :yeah:

here's mine :hifi:

Seem like someone has just bought a new footer for his Yama. Nice. :whistle:

i more interested in yur collection of toys and figurines

Those toys cost much more than his rig. Going to steal one or two to fund my rig if there's a chance. :grin:

Edited by ical

Bro, this is a place for everyone regardless of the cost of rig. :bash: It all about music. So post your pic! :yeah:

Seem like someone has just bought a new footer for his Yama. Nice. :whistle:

Those toys cost much more than his rig. Going to steal one or two to fund my rig if there's a chance. :grin:

haha..ya the footers are fun to play with :good: still tweaking to get the best sound :band:

oh...those toys, if you only take :shuriken: one or two, they won't help much on funding your rig haha :rclxs0:

at last u post yur home rig :D

i more interested in yur collection of toys and figurines

if you really interested i can sell them ALL to you :whistle:

:b2t

@Heady

I couldn't agree with Cal more. I still hold to the cliche "Another man's trash might be MY treasure!" loL! :grin:

I think I won't be going to STAX for sometime as it won't do justice to the POP, RnB, HipHop and Rock music I'm listening to right now. I like BASS. :party:

wednesday and uber :D

where r u rigs? :cans:

dun be afraid jus post them

we all started at some beginner stage and frankly we all know how it's journey.....

Count my rig as a begginer rig too. But I reallty love listening to it. Due to this no "upgraditis" for new cans or amps for the meantime. :cans:

But I find my self spending on tweaks right now which I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. :sweat:

@Kidult,

:sign0006:

If I won toto! I would like the Star Wars collection...ehem memorabilia. You figures are to die for. Can see my self sleeping at your listening room, day dreaming of a Galactic battle with those Tie fighters and the rebel fleet. :gun2:

Edited by jojo_b2