ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Ha, ha...yes, have been enjoying my music...can't wait to see what the wooden cups can do to the 650. Hey, you should try putting a couple of QR8s on the metal band...found that they bring out the mids on the 650, voices became more distinct and fuller.

IPB Image

IPB Image

@Kachui

Erics gunning for something better in terms of coverage compared to the QR8. :whistle:

Ey thanks for the CDP. I'm listening thru my speakers now. My Music more brilliant than what I get from my PC. The QR8 and the CD Mat tweaks really worked for me. :thumbup:

IPB Image

This one is from Austria and comes with a serial number.

IPB Image

The K702 with my iBasso D2 Viper (rolled) and AMB Mini3. Testing this headphone with the iBasso and later tje Mini3. I don't expect stella sound from this headphone at this stage.

Hopefully by the time my Compass arrives, I can have a better sound.

Ha, ha...yes, have been enjoying my music...can't wait to see what the wooden cups can do to the 650. Hey, you should try putting a couple of QR8s on the metal band...found that they bring out the mids on the 650, voices became more distinct and fuller.

Kachui, I tried the QR8 on the Sen just too tame for me. Lol! The mids got pronounce but I lost alot of my BASS. Nearly died with my music. loL! It was just not for me. :no:

But for love songs or Voice ladden track the QR8s on the HD650 does spell a big difference. I heard the power on the Voices of Patti Austin & James Ingram on Baby Come back and The melodic appeal of Cristopher Cross' - Sailing. Alanis live tracks had more life. :o

But on Nickel back and Three Six Mafia I nearly cried trying to find my Bass It was Rap song with all rap. lol! :cry:

Edited by jojo_b2

Kachui, I tried the QR8 on the Sen just too tame for me. Lol! The mids got pronounce but I lost alot of my BASS. Nearly died with my music. loL! It was just not for me. :no:

But for love songs or Voice ladden track the QR8s on the HD650 does spell a big difference. I heard the power on the Voices of Patti Austin & James Ingram on Baby Come back and The melodic appeal of Cristopher Cross' - Sailing. Alanis live tracks had more life. :o

But on Nickel back and Three Six Mafia I nearly cried trying to find my Bass It was Rap song with all rap. lol! :cry:

Ha, ha...I guess it is ok for me since I am not a great fan of bass...

Well, let's wait for the wooden cups and see what they can do to our 650.

New toy arrived this week..... :grin:

IPB Image

Wow...mysterious looking and looks like a casing for a family heirloom or something priceless...

Quick...open and and show us! :drool:

New toy arrived this week..... :grin:

IPB Image

Wow the box alone looks a winner. This might be a deadly Poisonous item inside (audio terms). lol! :think:

Edit:

I missed posting by a minute. But the Thinnest Diapraghm in the world NEEDS to be heard. Nice acquisition jig_sg. :thumbup:

Edited by jojo_b2

Nice, jig_sg! Btw, how's it compare to your Omega?

Wah, kidult, how do you managed to guess it? Been eyeing it as well? :grin:

Edited by ical

arr...it really Jade??! do i win any prize??

i just thought those Chinese box, could be something Chinese stuff related...

are those diffusers fm your front wall??

Edited by kidult

Nice, jig_sg! Btw, how's it compare to your Omega?

Wah, kidult, how do you managed to guess it? Been eyeing it as well? :grin:

So far? Definitely not as dark as the O2. Good resolution and tonality. But give me somemore time with this baby before I can answer you on that.

arr...it really Jade??! do i win any prize??

i just thought those Chinese box, could be something Chinese stuff related...

are those diffusers fm your front wall??

Yup, Echobusters actually but I'm still trying to find the best positions for them. Got 4 of them, placed 2 on the wall behind my sofa (which is against the back wall) and 2 behind my rack. I think I must have pretty bad hearing since I can't tell if they're doing what they are supposed to :think: .... better not take my word on any impressions until I get my ears checked :unsure: Am thinking maybe I need some diffusers behind the rack instead or perhaps a combo?