ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Hey guys, I am wondering about Valgrind Audio, why is it that everyone so interested in that? Sorry for been too ignorant... Hehe... (I read up about Valgrind online but really wanted to hear from the owners too.)

BTW< where to get it? & how muchie? :P

hmm... there are a few threads regarding V.A on sgheadphones....

For enquiries

valgrindproducts@gmail.com

Valgrind Audio

Thanks Kidult. How about the ipod stand tho? On the first page of this thread, quite a no of ppl also uses the wooden ipod stand. heh....

no problem bro, sure all of us would like to meet you (B22) ^_^

@jig_sg

how's your Jade sounding? any further impression??

Oops, missed your question. Well, been rather busy lately so didn't get too much time with it on the BH. But its definitely different compared to the O2. Not too good at impressions though I know I like what I hear. You could say it's similar in signature to Sennheisers. But the sound staging is definitely behind the O2. Nonetheless, its truly sweet.... you're welcome to have a listen if you wish. Hopefully, by then I'd have diy'ed an adapter for......

... my HE60 :P

Edited by jig_sg

Oops, missed your question. Well, been rather busy lately so didn't get too much time with it on the BH. But its definitely different compared to the O2. Not too good at impressions though I know I like what I hear. You could say it's similar in signature to Sennheisers. But the sound staging is definitely behind the O2. Nonetheless, its truly sweet.... you're welcome to have a listen if you wish. Hopefully, by then I'd have diy'ed an adapter for......

Waaah!!! I nominate Jig_sg Lord of the DARK SIDE!!! :shocking:

Those are really good Electrostats. :thumbup:

Waaah!!! I nominate Jig_sg Lord of the DARK SIDE!!! :shocking:

Haha so is he the sith lord or the apprentice? :grin:

Wow nice. You chopped the extension?

Haha so is he the sith lord or the apprentice? :grin:

Wow nice. You chopped the extension?

Most likely, but not yet. Need to get some 5Mohm resistors 1st. These resistors damn hard to find leh, go SLT look high look low also bo.

Oops, missed your question. Well, been rather busy lately so didn't get too much time with it on the BH. But its definitely different compared to the O2. Not too good at impressions though I know I like what I hear. You could say it's similar in signature to Sennheisers. But the sound staging is definitely behind the O2. Nonetheless, its truly sweet.... you're welcome to have a listen if you wish. Hopefully, by then I'd have diy'ed an adapter for my HE60 :P

haha...thanks for the invitation jig_sg :party:

how can one resist the temptation :drool:

Always wanted to drop by jig_sg to listen to his rig.

Welcome anytime.... but it has to be soon cos' maybe moving and speakers may get cold storaged.

Great! Maybe next week. I'll check with the rest and let you know. Will bring along some tweaks for you to try out in your system. :grin:

Welcome anytime.... but it has to be soon cos' maybe moving and speakers may get cold storaged.

dont you aware that our bro here have a place to store them? :grin:

dont you aware that our bro here have a place to store them? :grin:

:yuck:

My humble rig.... updated with Headamp Blue Hawaii (Mullard XF2 EL34)

IPB Image

IPB Image

nicely done setup, neat and simple

what rack is that? mind to share where, how, to get them, pricing too? TIA

Edited by dreaming