ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

No worries, bro. Your rig do deserve a good "home". :D It'll look nice and neat too.

Mine is nothing compare to yours after all your shopping spree. :grin: I'll see you then.

Haha! Even if I add up total value of my rig via SRP. Your Rig value more expensive. The tweaks alone killer already. lol! :sweat:

Waah I think tomorrow. My Wood rig complete. Installation! ready! =)

@Uber

Just look how slow I am. :whistle:

Oops, missed your question. Well, been rather busy lately so didn't get too much time with it on the BH. But its definitely different compared to the O2. Not too good at impressions though I know I like what I hear. You could say it's similar in signature to Sennheisers. But the sound staging is definitely behind the O2. Nonetheless, its truly sweet.... you're welcome to have a listen if you wish. Hopefully, by then I'd have diy'ed an adapter for......

... my HE60 :P

Hey Jig_sg, another amp for you? :grin:

All-Triode Direct-Drive Amps for Electrostatic and Electret Headphones

I personally have great faith in the triode topologies. Extremely simple circuitry, with very minimal feedback, partly because the triode is already one of the most linear devices thus far invented by man.

Interesting, no? :grin:

Edited by peanutbutterjam

Ok, picture time!! :grin:

My present system now after some additional stuff. Sorry for the messy table and lousy pic.

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Haha! My table is never neat when I work. No worries bro, I always choose fat and low profile cup for it's stability. :grin:

Ok, picture time!! :grin:

My present system now after some additional stuff. Sorry for the messy table and lousy pic.

IPB Image

Hey...what additional stuff, can't see it? I was there three weeks ago? some hidden tweaks?

Edited by Kachui