ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Hey...what additional stuff, can't see it? I was there three weeks ago? some hidden tweaks?

Just the Senn cans holder only. :grin: Plus some non audio related stuffs like laptop cooling fan, wireless keyboard, LCD monitor, Razor mouse/pad and the cup. :grin: That's quite a lot of upgrade.

Edited by ical

Just the Senn cans holder only. :grin: Plus some non audio related stuffs like laptop cooling fan, wireless keyboard, LCD monitor, Razor mouse/pad and the cup. :grin: That's quite a lot of upgrade.

Waah I also bought a Blue Death Adder for my Rig and also change a mouse pad. =p What did you get looks like a boomslang. :think:

Using my Old Death Adder in the office. My hands are thanking me. :thumbup:

I also wanted to get the Sen holder for some time. Just posted the WTB today. :grin:

Ha, ha...now I noticed them...yes...quite a log of upgrades there...upgraded your tea as well?

Used to drink those from Hediard. Now switch to TWG. :grin: They've a cafe at Raffles Place. Should check it out one day.

Waah I also bought a Blue Death Adder for my Rig and also change a mouse pad. =p What did you get looks like a boomslang. :think:

Using my Old Death Adder in the office. My hands are thanking me. :thumbup:

I also wanted to get the Sen holder for some time. Just posted the WTB today. :grin:

Mine is Adder too!

The Senn holder do save a lot of space and hold cans better with it's curve design. Love it. Just buy a new one lah.

Edited by ical

Switched my mouse as well to a Razer Salmosa, and finally a new LCD! Been using my 15" for ages.

IPB Image

jojo: There's also the Koss Headphone Holder as well in a similar fashion to the Sennheiser, gotten it from Jaben when I asked to switch to it from the bulky wooden stand. Its not adjustable though, and the one I've got is very very tight. Hooked mine on the right side of the table as you can see.

Yes, can't think of a better present anyone would give him. I would get that keyboard just for typing if I had the cash... Really springy keys. :D

:b2t

eh.. any idea on the cost of both Zero DAC and DAC magic? =)

*poisoned*

There are other DACs you can try (at the meet, if you're going) within the DACmagic price range, some DIYed, if you don't need the balanced outputs.

Edited by uberburger101

Finally, went to meet Tubeman with some of my buddies, to have the wooden cups for my HD650 installed.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Initial impressions:

Expanded soundstage, bigger, smoother and sweeter sound overall, don't know how to describe it, but everything seems to have been fleshed out...biggest improvement noticed, the mids; especially voices, more focused, and so real and sweet!

Edited by Kachui

Finally, went to meet Tubeman with some of my buddies, to have the wooden cups for my HD650 installed.

Woah, nice :lust: