ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Nice Compass there, greenarrow. It really surprised me at the meet because of how hefty and solidly built it was. Hope it drives your K702 to heavens. :)

This Compass is built like a tank. The workmanship is first class with good soldering skill. So far, can't really get much from the Compass yet. Only 8 hrs of cooking. Initial experience was a very detail sound. I can hear instruments which are missing when the same music is playing thru my iBasso D2. Bass is not that solid yet. The mid and high are crisp and clear.

:sign0006:

I know this a show your home rig thread. But I'm utterly bored after sending out emails for tenders. Been reading forums for 2 hours now. :yawn:

Being idle you just get weird ideas. So some pics of what I'm listening to now. I forgot to rmove some footers from my bag so I just put them in for the pic. lol! :shifty:

IPB Image

Haha! Really had nothing to do as finished a round of project submission and I just submitted a Ton of paper work last month. :blush:

But the rig is really sweet. I really love the sound of these vintage PCDP. :party:

Next month another story once all the tenders and proposals come in. :no:

Haha! Really had nothing to do as finished a round of project submission and I just submitted a Ton of paper work last month. :blush:

But the rig is really sweet. I really love the sound of these vintage PCDP. :party:

Next month another story once all the tenders and proposals come in. :no:

I just realised I might have a few colleagues who still keep their PCDP... Hopefully they have some gems that I can "relieve" them of. :grin:

I still have a D40 and D15 underutilized. Thinking what to give to my Fiancees's cousin. :think:

Of those I have right now the D50 and the D465 really getting airtime. :cans:

Sound like your wife. At least it doesn't nag but sing. :grin: Be careful of radiation. :grin:

Edited by ical

Sound like your wife. At least it doesn't nag but sing. :grin: Be careful of radiation. :grin:

Sweet but dangerous...that's my kind of woman! :))

I still have a D40 and D15 underutilized. Thinking what to give to my Fiancees's cousin. :think:

Of those I have right now the D50 and the D465 really getting airtime. :cans:

Another vintage...a bit beat up but working fine...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sweet but dangerous...that's my kind of woman! :))

Somemore, extremely sensitive to "knob" tuning :grin:

Best of all, she will give you whatever you need from her whenever you want it :rolleyes: