ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Nice and neat too. Your chair look nice and vintage. Seem comfortable so don't need to upgrade lah. Btw, Jojo chair is from Ikea.

Edited by ical

wow!why not sit on ur bed or lying down while listening to ur rigs,since the rack is just beside man

Nice and neat too. Your chair look nice and vintage. Seem comfortable so don't need to upgrade lah. Btw, Jojo chair is from Ikea.

It is comfortable...but thought of getting one with wheels...so that can roll to my comp and back... :grin:

wow!why not sit on ur bed or lying down while listening to ur rigs,since the rack is just beside man

Well...don't like to be on the bed all the time...besides sitting on my chair more convenient to change CDs...

can we mass order chair?lol...i am looking for one too...comfortable enough is good for me without roller...just want to sit there and comfortably sitting on it.

Edited by ito

Hey guys, your rigs seriously like clones of one another! Amp, CDP, rack, footers, demagnetizers, etc sama sama.. :grin::grin::grin: soooooo...... g*y... :grin::grin::grin: kiddin...

Hey guys, your rigs seriously like clones of one another! Amp, CDP, rack, footers, demagnetizers, etc sama sama.. :grin::grin::grin: soooooo...... g*y... :grin::grin::grin: kiddin...

aiyaa...come join the gay wonderland...I know you like it! We can form the New Village People sing YMCA together... :dance:

Seriously...we have been poisoning each other and turning into clones...hail the stormtroopers!

The chair like old man's rocker chair la.... :whistle:

so i can fall asleep easily ma :ppth:

Really like your room...looks like a toy wonderland! :thumbup:

more like a store room to me now :P

Thanks guys!

Yup the Chair is from Ikea. My first time visit in IKEA at Alexandra (or SG for that mater). Last visit to an iea 6 yrs back in the US. Lol!

It cost 139 ONLY! so doesnt even go near the QED Digital Interconnect loL! :rclxub:

The pic of the rig btw is w/ my Matress rolled. I sometimes listen to my rig while lying on the bed. Thus the Headphone rack situated on the second platform on the rack. Very happy indeed. :)

@Kidult

What I would give to have that room as is. Then setup my PC Rig inside too. That would be my PERSONAL Space. lol! :thumbup:

Btw, tried kidults chair and I can attest that is really comfortable. almost couldn't leave the room. (looking at the ED9)

@Cal

Thanks for the advise. :prettyprincess: The QED Signature really something. It beats my Supra X-Zac Toslink with body (basically vocals are very good on the coax). The Supra excels on Micro details but feels 5-10% thinner than the QED. But both covers my needs nicely. Still burning in the QED though as The highs and lows seems to be getting better compared to Last Sat. But will surely keep the QED. :wub:

Edited by jojo_b2