ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

I wish the PS1 is mine especially after I recondition it like new now. :cry: My dear friend don't want to let go! :bash: So I'll wait for the PS-1000 instead. :party: I believe it'll DEFINITELY BETTTER than PS1. :whistle::whistle:

my six sense told me it will :drool:

I wish the PS1 is mine especially after I recondition it like new now. :cry: My dear friend don't want to let go! :bash: So I'll wait for the PS-1000 instead. :party: I believe it'll DEFINITELY BETTTER than PS1. :whistle::whistle:

Hello friend, then what're you waiting for?!! Don't think logic, just go with your heart. :grin: Btw, sold out so you want also don't have now. :grin:

It's in stock liao. :grin:

oh!becos he quote the PS1000 ..haha...PSPS..but nice new toys u have there.drooling as usual

borrowed from friend...they pity is that this tube dampers are suppose to be use 2 on each tube.but my friend only have 2 in total..i gotten them ytd from leehom,just borrowing to test the sonic differences but haven test them yet...

cal and aron trying to make him get the mx-w1 lol!

jig_sg and me have a short audition during the HD800 launch which left us a bigger impression than HD800. Been thinking since then. It impress this hardcore Stax owner so you can guess how good it is. I got a feeling it beat his Stax but he's too shy to say. :grin:

Edited by ical

jig_sg and me have a short audition during the HD800 launch which left us a bigger impression than HD800. Been thinking since then. It impress this hardcore Stax owner so you can guess how good it is. I got a feeling it beat his Stax but he's too shy to say. :grin:

BLASPHEMY!!!

Eh eh eh, how can you talk like dat?? Stax is different animal, totally reign on its own.

Luckily, I've lost my voice, if not sure argue with you until bo swa.

Then again, that wireless pair did impress me cos' my experience with wireless headphones and sure weren't good at all but that was ages ago. This little bugger really surprised me. Looks cool too. Stax not portable but this is. Thought this would be cool to use when I go fishing, etc, no wires to get in the way. Can even use it when doing "exercise" in bed... :grin::grin::grin:

Think I may get it but the only thing between it and me is my flu; can't smell nor hear sh*t properly now. Somemore, still lost my voice, how to ask Aron kor-kor for discount like dat?

LOL! "exercise" in bed you need to listen to songs meh? :x

Hahaha... just say that I could but then also got more mood mah...

like the following songs, can pace my "rhythm" ... :P

>> examples of some, please add if you know any good ones...

"strip for me babe strip for you, strip for me cos' I want you to..."

or

"I'm too sexy for your love, too sexy for your...."

or

Black Eye Peas "My humps"

or

the chinese song by Du De Wei "Tuo Diao"

or maybe Michael Jackson's "Beat It" can work also, quite fast paced...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: