ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Congrats Jojo! Now we need to raid your house instead of Sennheiser Pasir Ris showroom. :D

Now I can have peace to enjoy mine. :grin:

hi :D

back from months

was a victim of the white van scam few days back. how stupid of me :cry:

Didn't know that they're still active. :think: I thought they disappear after the document about them on Ch.8 some time back.

hmm guys ... look wat i found around the beyerdynamic's site...

apparently they already annouced the new beyerdynamic flagship cans to compete with HD800...

Tesla or known as T1 beyer....using magnetic field motors....

sad part is a whopping 600 ohm driver coil ! :sweat:

http://www.beyerdynamic.de/en/home/press/p....html?tx_ttnews[backPid]=121&cHash=dd074aff11

hmm guys ... look wat i found around the beyerdynamic's site...

apparently they already annouced the new beyerdynamic flagship cans to compete with HD800...

Tesla or known as T1 beyer....using magnetic field motors....

sad part is a whopping 600 ohm driver coil ! :sweat:

http://www.beyerdynamic.de/en/home/press/p....html?tx_ttnews[backPid]=121&cHash=dd074aff11

Yeah... and about €660

Very interesting. Manufacturers all going towards hi-end now. With Senn, Ultrasone & now Beyer.

I got a spot spot for Beyer. Go Team Beyer!

Very interesting. Manufacturers all going towards hi-end now. With Senn, Ultrasone & now Beyer.

I got a spot spot for Beyer. Go Team Beyer!

all the brand now producing hi end to compete..akg coming out with flagship soon also..beyers..ultrasone..senn..grado also... :party:

the official press release says €880... ouch!

Oops... I thought I saw €660 :doh: Must be my eyes playing trick on me. We need ed8, ps1000, hd800 and t1 showdown :yeah::party:

all the brand now producing hi end to compete..akg coming out with flagship soon also..beyers..ultrasone..senn..grado also... :party:

I not sure about akg as they just release K702 not long ago as their flagship.

Oops... I thought I saw €660 :doh: Must be my eyes playing trick on me. We need ed8, ps1000, hd800 and t1 showdown :yeah::party:

I not sure about akg as they just release K702 not long ago as their flagship.

The only prob is the amp the HD800 is a b*tch to drive :doh: Just imagine the T1 :bash: Lol! Now it really comes down to amp and headphone pairing not only on headphones alone. :cry:

AKG releasing a new headphone moving away from the K70x series. =)

actually akg is annoucing a new successor for k701/702....

i jus hoping they release back the k1000 to market....

then we have a truly high end cans to compete on the market.....T1,Hd800,Ed8,K1001?,Ps1000, and when audio Technica coming out with a new flagship can? :bash:

actually akg is annoucing a new successor for k701/702....

i jus hoping they release back the k1000 to market....

then we have a truly high end cans to compete on the market.....T1,Hd800,Ed8,K1001?,Ps1000, and when audio Technica coming out with a new flagship can? :bash:

Head-fi market is growing...perhaps Sony will return to the fray?

The only prob is the amp the HD800 is a b*tch to drive :doh: Just imagine the T1 :bash: Lol! Now it really comes down to amp and headphone pairing not only on headphones alone. :cry:

AKG releasing a new headphone moving away from the K70x series. =)

hehe jojo yur amp shouldnt have any problem driving both of them when they r balanced.... :party:

actually i love beyer but they dont go around publizing their products over the market...take a good example their dt990,dt880,dt770 the manufacturer series...600 ohms r actually very good when they r DRIVEN properly...

personally a few of us heard the potential of beyer dt880/600ohm driven by Ear HP4 ...a lot of jaws dropping that day and i still remember it pawned my all headset topsides...and much closer to Stax range

Congrate Jojo, your dream finally came thru. Now youre a league up the upgarde path and I'm sure there will be more to come. Enjoy your music.

...and much closer to Stax range

BLASPHEMY!

Look like a miss out some news about akg :doh: K2000 on the way? :drool: Lucky I'm never like akg. still prefer Grado's and Beyer's signature.

Apache and Phonitor shouldn't have problem driving it. :grin: wanna get DT880 600ohm to test water on your amp capability? :party:

Edited by theory_87