ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

actually i got the dt880 600 ohms already and i jus waiting it to shipped back to me...send for modding and recabling

jojo dun get it 1st :D wait for my beyer to come then we can test kau kau on yur amp and ahem HP4

been experimented on and found out that the best combination cable for it....

actually i got the dt880 600 ohms already and i jus waiting it to shipped back to me...send for modding and recabling

jojo dun get it 1st :D wait for my beyer to come then we can test kau kau on yur amp and ahem HP4

been experimented on and found out that the best combination cable for it....

So it your job to poison him and ical with Beyer's signature :party::whistle:

Another for the "Look what arrived in my office today..." series. Lol!

IPB Image

Finally yours arrive. I'm quite surprise that since both ours ship on the same day, FedEx seems to be much slower.

Failed delivery last monday. They delivered 6:30 PM at my office. :bash: Btw, I used USPS Express mail which was quite alright except for the late delivery on a working day. :doh:

I actualy took half-day off last Monday. :whistle: As I set-up my Apache at home. Lol! =)

Btw, I got a visit last night from someone who received a Audio GD Pheonix. lol! Can't wait to try it out after burn in. :think:

Edited by jojo_b2

Failed delivery last monday. They delivered 6:30 PM at my office. :bash: Btw, I used USPS Express mail which was quite alright except for the late delivery on a working day. :doh:

I actualy took half-day off last Monday. :whistle: As I set-up my Apache at home. Lol! =)

Btw, I got a visit last night from someone who received a Audio GD Pheonix. lol! Can't wait to try it out after burn in. :think:

Oops. I thought you went with FedEx. I receive mine on Mon 6pm. Audio Gd Pheonix :lust: Wondering who is it :think:

man those grados look cool :drool:

left audio for more than 6 months and now back to see whats new. i'm now lost back to a noob again?

haha

congrats for those new grados :grin:

No anyone I know, is it?

No anyone I know, is it?

Nah! He hasn't been posting in SGHeadphones for quite some time now and is more active at Jabem before. now he is being poisoned by Head-fi. Lol! :sweat:

He also got the Audio GD Power cords. he didn't even know I had my Apache already if not for his visit last night. ;)

@Fuzzy Fuzzbucket

Thanks for the note & Welcome back. :thumbup:

So it your job to poison him and ical with Beyer's signature :party::whistle:

It look too ugly to get poison leh. :rclxub: I don't think it worth it's price. Maybe I'm bias. :grin:

Another for the "Look what arrived in my office today..." series. Lol!

Nice jojo! So now everything has arrived and in place. :party:

I thought is Eric. :think: False alarm.

It look too ugly to get poison leh. :rclxub: I don't think it worth it's price. Maybe I'm bias. :grin:

:cans: good can liao :thumbup: I forget your poison is self induce one :grin: cheaper than HD800 and Ed 8 excluding shipping charge. :party:

Nice jojo! So now everything has arrived and in place. :party:

Haha! True! only prob of getting evrything at the same time is the time needed to burn in everything. :rclxub: I think i won't get to my Audio nirvana until next month. :cry:

Items on burn in:

-Headphones

-amp

-XLR Interconnects

-Power cable

:doh:

Nah! Eric still deciding what PC...ehem AMP to get. :whistle:

Yes, you are! :grin: Its just too cheap.

So the best headphone with the SPL is now the HD800? I see you're selling the ED8 & RS1