ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

lol

i will relinquish my title to u if u wan haha :grin:

now he's "Sith Lord of Tweaks" no longer "King of Snake" :whistle:

both are decently good starter :grin: both are available for 3rd party upgrades.

if you go for look, get Pro-Ject colour version.

just my 0.20 cents

you are fast bro!! and welcome to the TT club :prettyprincess:

usually new LP depent on pressing, kick off @ $35 onwards. used can get fm $10 onwards.

there are tons of used LP out there, just have to find them....

happy hunting :thumbup::smoke:

Haha, that was the last piece in the shop which is new in box. Another one is display unit but silver in colour. So must be decisive lor...Actually I have been having the urge to go into LP, but was hesitant as I didn't know where to start. While doing my research (and procrastination) came across the posting of kachui so that triggered me into action lor...

man...Greenhorn! thats super fast. ask yesterday and already got it.

Awesome.

enjoy the music.

Ya enjoying it very much thanks...

now he's "Sith Lord of Tweaks" no longer "King of Snake" :whistle:

haha,good one stanley..no matter what...stay far away from eric too :no::rclxub:

@nofing! what abt your quad CDP? when u come TT..hahaha..damnit..spoiled for choices of CDP..

Likewise. Cdp for most of the music and tt for the special few. Don't foresee changing to tt completely anytime soon. Plus I do like my quad cdp pretty much. :))

Bro, that's sound familiar. Don't say too early ah. Once you hear the power of the Dark Side, it hard to go back to your cdp. :whistle: I'm one of the victim. :wacko:

Haha, that was the last piece in the shop which is new in box. Another one is display unit but silver in colour. So must be decisive lor...Actually I have been having the urge to go into LP, but was hesitant as I didn't know where to start. While doing my research (and procrastination) came across the posting of kachui so that triggered me into action lor...

The taste of the poison is when you start to buy LP, turntable is just the beginning. :cry: The denon is indeed a great buy!

Edited by ical

TT: I am your father.

CDP: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: This made my day! :thumbup:

IPB Image

Woah! The Dark Side is really STRONG! :shocking:

Edited by jojo_b2

TT: I am your father.

CDP: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more like

TT: Wah si nin lau peh. teh wah ke orh orh hee peng.

CDP: Bo ko leng! Bo ko leng! Wah lau peh si liao!!!

Edited by sghound

I think I'll be holding on to digital for a while. Good thing Se...x...ehem...STAX not on my list. Lol! :sweat:

I don't think LP replaces CD entirely. As the fake ang mo says, some new releases are not available on LP. Also, on some days, you just want the convenience of CD... especially when you want to play the same track over and over and over again... :dance:

You actually need BOTH... :doh:

Don't dismiss STAX until you hear my rig bro... :whistle:

Ya enjoying it very much thanks...

haha yeah i know. just like the poison of cd initially. now i am stock with thousands of cds, some i haven't even opened yet.... :P

You've thousands of cds? Take some pics. :grin: I don't have that many. Btw, take some pics of your new TT as well. Interested to know how it look like.

Edited by ical

You've thousands of cds? Sure or not? Take some pics. :grin: I don't have that many.

Hahaha...ok maybe a little exaggeration :grin: ...close to a thousand maybe...