ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

I wouldn't say the turntable & vinyl are expensive but certain requirement & measures need to keep in mind as dust is major killer especially my house often gets dust collected on top of my gears!

Almost all TT comes with dust cover. :whistle: I believe most us are most wiling to help you in setting up. :grin: Don't follow the snake handler Sep, cables can never give you that kind of improvement. :smoke:

Edited by ical

No intention to fall into this trap at the moment as gotta other more important task in mind!

Thanks in advance for you guys's offer of assistance!

Someday I may go into it once the intended task established!

Meanwhile I'm just contented with my current CD system except had to find a replacement in no time as the CDP is down, so poor thing but to use a DVD player to stabd in 1st!

Almost all TT comes with dust cover. :whistle: I believe most us are most wiling to help you in setting up. :grin: Don't follow the snake handler Sep, cables can never give you that kind of improvement. :smoke:

ahem :ppth: look whos talking when he first introduced his 3 of his arcolink maxcels cables to us :bash:

Oi...Eric...still waiting for pictures!!! :bash:

coming soon bro...still managing workload and the same time sizing the pics

but here some candy shots for u guys to c :grin:

post-5112-1278891981_thumb.jpg

is that a chopping board where Phoenix seated ?

you preparing fire phoenix dish ah? :innocent:

why no footers under board? cannot leh, you king of tweaks how can no isolation under board :P

Phoenix won't sing in that way leh :whistle:

haha.... how's the Phoenix sound bro?

Harmonix footers on cheap chopping board?!! :lol: That's very wrong leh. And no proper rack. Some more stacking components! Half f**k leh. How can!! :bash::bash::grin:

Harmonix must goes with this kind of rack:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

is that a chopping board where Phoenix seated ?

you preparing fire phoenix dish ah? :innocent:

why no footers under board? cannot leh, you king of tweaks how can no isolation under board :P

Phoenix won't sing in that way leh :whistle:

haha.... how's the Phoenix sound bro?

well in my case it is singing on my hd800 and my franketein... :grin:

even the lousy chopping board managed to give me timbre with my harmonixs in between my papan cincang

but if u look closer there is a isolation taoc carbon cast under board itself...onli the cheapest and out of shape is the board but that i will sort it out in my next upgrade :rolleyes:

hmm still burning the amp and the telos gold reference together with it but i can say smooooothhhh like butter....any hd800 owners will be proud of having it to drive their overpiercing treble and giving it more bass depth...almost like B22 we tested long time ago....only not as dynamic as B22 but transparency and musicalitly is slighter better

Harmonix footers on cheap chopping board?!! :lol: That's very wrong leh. And no proper rack. Some more stacking components! Half f**k leh. How can!! :bash::bash::grin:

Harmonix must goes with this kind of rack:

IPB Image

thanks for showing to me but after offloading on my balanced interconnnect,amp etc etc :bash:

i back at square one again....but next upgrade will be a proper rack since i aledi has limited space there :sweat: + the power supply is really really damm hot due it's a class A biased amp :rclxub:

as i said, even a lousy chopping board able to give me good timbre and separation together with harmonixs...wat if i starting to use proper rack for my harmonix collections? :ppth:

Edited by sep90

Pwah, swee lar! Finally got an amp! :grin:

Nice thread, very nice setups and they are eye candy!

PS. it is now on sticky :yes:

Hey sep90

How's the new amp?

We need more pics and a review!

yo bro~!

now busy burning the amp and telos xlr and i havent get my headphones recabled to balanced yet

need some time to as i need to change my connectors to xlr but i had a 1st hand time with Jojo's Black Dragon HD800... :thumbup:

great separation, very very smooth + musical...now my source r bottlenecking the rest of the chain :sweat: