ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

better late than never :cans:

look solid too :o nice :yes:

Beautiful cdp uber. :thumbup:

Damn nice CDP la, uber! A techy-looking CDP and a vintage-looking tube-amp, such a big contrast haha.

How's the new CDP experience?

Man, the Emotiva CDP looks sweet! :thumbup:

I see it has balanced outputs, are you going where I think you're going? :D

any CDP can be a transport

@uber, nice stuff there!

Thanks for all the nice comments. They had a Christmas discount on that unit and my fingers were itchy. :doh: Sounding great so far! And the remote is one solid piece of metal. Nope, no plans on going balanced. :P

Thanks. :party:

Btw, it hard to listen to cd again after falling into the Dark Side. :cry:

Edited by ical

uber> Great choice on the Emotiva! Once I saw the logo I knew. I was very keen on that too, but gotta save up for my HT for now =\. Maybe next time I'll ship that with a power amp from them.

It's supposed to be really good for slot loaders which don't really get much respect - and also, no CD mats with it. But hey... it definitely looks good.

uber> Great choice on the Emotiva! Once I saw the logo I knew. I was very keen on that too, but gotta save up for my HT for now =\. Maybe next time I'll ship that with a power amp from them.

It's supposed to be really good for slot loaders which don't really get much respect - and also, no CD mats with it. But hey... it definitely looks good.

Thanks! Yup the build is great, sound is solid. Nothing much that I can complain about, actually. And yes, isn't it a good thing for my wallet that I can't put a CD mat with it? :P

<_< Same problem as always. Money. Unless you sell me yours at the price I got my Emotiva, then can consider. :P

Can consider after I use it for 2 years. :whistle:

Edited by ical